Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inDCA'S Create a Card Competition! KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! Vote_lcap2DCA'S Create a Card Competition! Voting_bar2DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! Vote_lcap2DCA'S Create a Card Competition! Voting_bar2DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

DCA'S Create a Card Competition!

Go down 
+6
Dart_Himself
3E-hero neos
Yami-Malik
mumakil
rubencarvalho
Fred_deathmaster
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

DCA'S Create a Card Competition! Empty
PostSubject: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Hey everyone, looking at a special event hosted in kaiba corp. , i'm hosting it here too!
Welcome everyone to the Create a card competition.
All rights reserved to who created it wich i think it was Grace from Kc. The original compeition (#2) is the following: http://www.kaibacorporation.com/viewtopic.php?id=25047&p=1
I give it to you for being sure of is existence, for copyright, for knowing better the rules, and for entering in the official if you want. Also, many players as me, rubencarvalho, and yami-malik, use to enter this tournament, so keep an eye an vote for our players!

Rules:
(TEXT COPIED FROM THE ORIGINAL, little changes).
Details of the Competition:
The competition starts with the announcement of the criteria, and the contestants have five days to post their cards. The next two days consist of the members of DCA's voting on the cards, and then finally the last day is for the announcement of the winner and of the next criteria.

The General Schedule will be:
- Monday - Friday: Criteria Announcement and Card Submissions.
- Saturday - Sunday: Voting
- Sunday: Announcement of the Winners

General Rules:
Card Submissions:
- Your cards must fit the criteria of the week.
- Please use yugiohcardmaker.net, or another program you feel comfortable using to produce your card. You may have text written for clarifications.
- You must create the card after the criteria is announced. No pre-existing user created cards may be used.
- You are NOT allowed to change your already submitted card to a whole different one after seeing the others' cards. If you did it once you will be warned, again and you will be punished.
- If your first entry did not follow the criteria for the week, you will be notified are are allowed to edit your post. You are only allowed to do this once. If you are unable to follow the rules the second time your entry will not qualify.
- If you are banned your entry/vote will not count.
- You must include the [img]code and/or direct link below your entry, if you fail to do so your entry will not qualify.
- When posting your card, please post it as the link and NOT as the image, because it takes the page a while to load.
- Please keep submissions appropriate.
Voting:
- When voting, you may provide a reason for your vote but it is not mandatory.
- You may not vote for yourself and you are expected to vote on the card, not the person making the card.
- There must be at least four entries in order for voting to begin.
- If you are pushing someone to vote for you, you will be punished! (Members if you are being pushed to vote please let let me know about it, you'll remain anonymous).
- One person may vote up to three times. The first vote is worth 5 points, the second is worth 3, and the third is worth 1.
- If you participate in a competition you must vote. If you do not vote, your entry will not be counted when the votes are tallied.
- You are not allowed to edit your already submitted vote unless I made a mistake with the entries, in that case, I will post saying you may edit your vote. Think carefully when voting.
Other:
- You are NOT allowed to 'hold a place' for your entry, it's unfair to those that already have their entries created, there really is no point, just post you entry when you have it finished.
- Do NOT post here unless you are voting or submitting an entry, if you have a question, PM me, or if you want to congratulate a member, PM them.
- The theme can never be more than two cards per entry, in other words, no sets are allowed.
- In the Case of a Tie: If there is ever a tie in any of the places (1st, 2nd, or 3rd), the Duel Points will be split evenly among the tied players. If there is a tie for 1st place the duelists will have to agree on a theme.

Voting:
You must vote in 3 persons (in kc's u vote up to 3 persons not obligatory).
You don't need to vote, but players wich entered in that week's competition, must vote.
Vote in this format (you may put commentaries on it):
1st xxxx (5 points)
2nd xxxx (3 points)
3rd xxxx (1 point)
In the end of the round, me or any other admin may count the votes without my authorization. The 3 players with more points win that week's competition.

edited by 3E-hero neos:

When voting, you can base your votes off this:

1. Picture/Image: How well the image quality is, how well it goes with the name, or how creative it looks.
2. Name: How creative the name is or how well it goes with the image.
3. Spelling/Grammar: If it has few or no mistakes, and how much it sounds like that of real Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.
4. Effect/Description: How balanced the effect is overall or how creative the description is.

Prizes:
1sr 100 DP more next theme
2nd 50 DP
3rd 25 DP

GOOD LUCK!

Any doubt of it, just say!
The current theme for this week is:
Create a unique Elemental Hero Fusion Monster. The monster must use existing monsters as materials, not obligatory to be e-heroes. The monster must have Elemental Hero in his name.
Deadline is this friday GMT OO/Portugal.
Who wins, creates a next theme.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 pm

My creation for this first week!
Am i the first?
Elemental Hero Silverwing
WIND
Warrior
2500/1800
"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield".
This card can only be special summoned by fusion summon.
When this card is fusion summoned, destroy spell/trap cards on the field equal to the number of "Elemental Hero" monsters on your graveyard. Once per turn, by removing 1 "Elemental Hero Avian" from your graveyard, special summon 1 level 3 or lower monster from your graveyard on your side of the field.

Very good for e-hero, if u search your deck.
It has a breaker effect and then ss, wich may give you easy fusion materials or tuners.
For example, fusion, remove the used avian, special summon Mistral, tune for Stardust.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Elemental Hero Pitch-Burstinatrix
Dark
Beast-Warrior
2100/700
*x5
"Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" + "Pitch-Dark Dragon"
Once per turn, you can equip it to a monster you control, to have the equiped monster gain 1500 ATK and DEF. You can activate this effect during your opponent's turn.
Back to top Go down
mumakil
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
mumakil

Reputação : 1

Duelist
Duel Points: 500

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:27 pm

ok heres mine Razz

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img130/5737/567529.jpg

Elemental Hero Burstinatrix + Elemental Hero Avian + Elemental Hero Sparkman + Elemental Hero Clayman

This monster can attack 4 times per turn. After every attack reduce its attack by 500 points. The attack of this card returns to its normal levels at the end of the turn if it was lowered by this cards effect.

When this card is destroyed by battle. the owner can summon two of the fusion monsters used for this fusion from his graveyard.
/I changed theimage to link to dont slow the page.
Back to top Go down
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Male Mensagens : 113
Reputação : -2

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:53 am

Elemental Hero Thunder Force

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Wildheart".

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Equip this card to another "Elemental Hero" fusion monster on your side of the field, the equipped monster losses 300 ATK and it cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn both you and your opponent discard one card from their hand to the graveyard to draw a card.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:26 pm

been a few months since I joined at KC so I'll join here
thx for the awesome theme heroes are my fave arhtypes cheers

my entry will be:

Elemental Hero - Ice Angel

''Elemental Hero'' Sparkman + ''Elemental Hero'' Ocean + ''Elemental Hero'' Avian.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. A Fusion Summon with this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion material monsters. When this card is Summoned it gains 500 ATK for each ''Hero'' monster with A Light, Water, Wind Attribute in your Graveyard. During the turn this card is Summoned your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the End Phase of this turn.

I think that card is balanced didn't try to make it a ace monster for heroes but just a nice support card for them:) it's half a cold wave and a nice beatstick lso it nees to be timed good if you want it's atk points to be high it's not something like chaos necromancer^^
I hope you guys like it Wink

Last edited by 3E-hero neos on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 140

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Ok, card maker is stalling out on me, so i'll post it here, i may edit later to incude pic:

Elemental Hero Flame Saber
Level 7 FIRE ATT
Warrior
Fusion/Gemini/Effect
"Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" + "Elemental Hero Bladedge"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
This Monster is unaffected by the effects of Spell cards. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.
ATK 2800 DEF 2200

I don't play E-heroes, so i decided to make it a Gemini (since that's what I do know). Got the idea for the effect from Fate/Stay Night, and threw piercing in there for kicks. hopefully it's not too OP, since it is a Gemini.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 pm

3E-hero neos wrote:
been a few months since I joined at KC so I'll join here
thx for the awesome theme heroes are my fave arhtypes cheers

my entry will be:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. A Fusion Summon with this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion material monsters.
When this card is Summoned it gains 500 ATK for each ''Hero'' monster with A Light, Water, Wind Attribute in your Graveyard. During the turn this card is Summoned your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the End Phase of this turn.

I worked hard on the effect and wanted to make it even better but now it's balanced I think^^ I hope you guys like it Wink
YoU Forgot the fusion materials O.o
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Entries for this week:

Fred_deathmaster:
.Elemental Hero Silverwing
"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield".
This card can only be special summoned by fusion summon.
When this card is fusion summoned, destroy spell/trap cards on the field equal to the number of "Elemental Hero" monsters on your graveyard. Once per turn, by removing 1 "Elemental Hero Avian" from your graveyard, special summon 1 level 3 or lower monster from your graveyard on your side of the field

rubencarvalho:
Elemental Hero Pitch-Burstinatrix
"Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" + "Pitch-Dark Dragon"
Once per turn, you can equip it to a monster you control, to have the equiped monster gain 1500 ATK and DEF. You can activate this effect during your opponent's turn.

mumakil:
The Four Heros United
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix + Elemental Hero Avian + Elemental Hero Sparkman + Elemental Hero Clayman
This monster can attack 4 times per turn. After every attack reduce its attack by 500 points. The attack of this card returns to its normal levels at the end of the turn if it was lowered by this cards effect.

Yami-Malik:
Elemental Hero Thunder Force
"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Wildheart".
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Equip this card to another "Elemental Hero" fusion monster on your side of the field, the equipped monster losses 300 ATK and it cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn both you and your opponent discard one card from their hand to the graveyard to draw a card.

3E-hero neos:
''Elemental Hero'' Sparkman + ''Elemental Hero'' Ocean + ''Elemental Hero'' Avian.
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. A Fusion Summon with this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion material monsters. When this card is Summoned it gains 500 ATK for each ''Hero'' monster with A Light, Water, Wind Attribute in your Graveyard. During the turn this card is Summoned your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the End Phase of this turn.

Dart_Himself:
Elemental Hero Flame Saber
Level 7 FIRE ATT
Warrior
Fusion/Gemini/Effect
"Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" + "Elemental Hero Bladedge"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
This Monster is unaffected by the effects of Spell cards. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.
ATK 2800 DEF 2200

you can vote now cheers
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:33 pm

rubencarvalho I think it's a little early it's only 16:30 here friday;)
ok I want to say srry for those I didn't vote on there are so few participants considering like 15/20 participants on KC each week

1: Fred_Deathmaster(great special summon effect but low graphic quality[mre participants have low quality] for the rest great card)
2: Rubencarvalho(nice card some wording mistakes but still nice card)
3: Yami-Malik(nice union effect and unequiped it's a once per turn dark world dealings nice)

good luck on all who are particpating

Last edited by 3E-hero neos on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:40 pm

1.Fred_Deathmaster(gr8 card, pic could be better)
2.3E-hero neos
3.Dart

Last edited by rubencarvalho on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 pm

1st Neos (very creative and playable effect, + pic)
2nd Ruben (cool pic + cool union pitch-dark effect)
3rd Malik (cool pic, effect)

sorry, there are few paticipants, so its even harder to me.
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 pm

1. Fred
2. Neos (aren't those the materials for Tempest?)
3. Mumakil
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Tempest uses bubbleman, neos used ocean ;P
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:39 am

Dart_Himself wrote:
2. Neos (aren't those the materials for Tempest?)

not only what fred said but also heroes can merge to different fusions with same material like flame wingman and phoenix enforcerer(I saw the series Wink
tx or voting
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:05 pm

I don't use eheroes (or fusions for that matter, until recently) so i'm a bit out of my league on them.
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Atlus

Duelist
Duel Points: 100

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 pm

1. Neos
2. Yami-Malik
3. Ruben
Back to top Go down
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 pm

1. Fred
2. Neos
3. Dart
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 pm

The voting is locked now(if an admin thinks it's to early pm me)
And I'm admin too before someone thinks I'm not Wink

First place 100 Duel Points and next theme fred_deathmaster - 20 points
Second Place 50 Duel Points 3E-hero neos - 19 points
Third Place 25 Duel Points rubencarvalho - 7 points

Yami-Malik - 5 points
Dart_Himself - 2 points
mumakill - didn't vote

Lol only admins won Cool

If I made any mistake in the counting pm me.
Fred_Deathmaster you can post the next theme and update the Duel Points:)

Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah, admins rule Very Happy
Thnks to all that voted in me!

Next Theme:
Create an unique "Monarch" monster.
Must have monarch in card name, like the others.
Make similiar type of effects.

Good lucK!
Deadline: 16th July 2010
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Elaine the Darkness Monarch
*x6
2600 ATK/1700 DEF
Fiend
When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 card in the Graveyard. If it was a DARK Monster Card, draw 2 cards.
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Atlus

Duelist
Duel Points: 100

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey, my first entry!

https://2img.net/h/i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz331/TheHellAtlus/ErddtheUndeadMonarch.jpg
Level : 6
Type : Beast-Warrior
Attribute : Dark

Effect : When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can add 1 Level 6 monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Good Luck to all!

Back to top Go down
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Male Mensagens : 211
Reputação : 13

Duelist
Duel Points: 5

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
http://team-henry.pokemonlegend.org
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Jaybo the D.D Monarch

*x6
Earth
Fairy
When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play up to 2 cards on the field and both you and your opponent discard 2 cards from their hands.

Last edited by Yami-Malik on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm back with my fuel. Check this lol.
My entrie:
Orbitus, the Gladiator Monarch
Orbitus, the Gladiator Monarch
DARK
Warrior
When this card is tribute summoned, remove from play "Monarch" monsters from your Field, Hand or Deck, and destroy a number of cards on the field equal to the number of removed monsters.

A very cool effect, abusing macro monarch decks, but with some problems, its a good OTK card, but hard to pull. Name matchs with pic no? Not very good quality but cool (the pic i mean).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DCA'S Create a Card Competition!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next