Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inCan Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? Vote_lcap2Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? Voting_bar2Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? Vote_lcap2Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? Voting_bar2Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ?

Go down 
+2
Fred_deathmaster
jaden-sensei91
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jaden-sensei91

Reputação : 0

Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? Empty
PostSubject: Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ?   Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ?   Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:19 pm

1. You can't use colors on titles
2. You can't put this in SHADOW DORM. Shadow dorm is the dorm for amdins. Next time u random post i won't bother answering and will delete it. There are proper forums to ask the question. /Topic moved.
3. Im not sure since the only time someone used this against me was when i attacked it.
But looking at the effect:
Discard 1 card. Until the end of this turn, whenever you would take damage you gain that amount of Life Points instead.

Send, from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Machine-Type Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). The Special Summoned monster gains ATK equal to its original ATK. During the End Phase of this turn, the player who activated this card takes damage equal to the original ATK of the Special Summoned monster.

I think you gain life points from power bond wich is actulaly a great combo.

See the rulings from yugioh wikia:
Discarding 1 card is a cost to activate "Rainbow Life".
"Rainbow Life's" effect is applied to Battle Damage and damage from effects.
After activating "Rainbow Life", if you activate an effect that inflicts damage to both your and your opponent's Life Points, your opponent will receive damage and you will gain Life Points.

After activating "Rainbow Life", you cannot chain "Barrel Behind the Door" to an effect that would inflict damage to your Life Points because you will gain Life Points instead.
If you activate "Rainbow Life" and your opponent has "Bad Reaction to Simochi" active, whenever you would gain Life Points with "Rainbow Life" you will receive damage instead.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Atlus
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Atlus

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 100

PostSubject: Re: Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ?   Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 pm

You gain Life Points.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Male Mensagens : 63
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ?   Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 pm

You gain LP. Works extremely well with for Cyber End Dragon. Heh.
Back to top Go down
nemanja
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Reputação : 3

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ?   Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm

u are gaining lp
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ?   Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Confirming above answer.

/Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ?   Can Rainbow Life instead the damage from the power bond to my life point ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1