Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inUNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 Vote_lcap2UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 Voting_bar2UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 Vote_lcap2UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 Voting_bar2UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1

Go down 

Is It Good?
Yes
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 Vote_lcap2100%UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 Vote_lcap20%UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
F-this topic other ppl can do better than this nub
UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 Vote_lcap20%UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Male Mensagens : 211
Reputação : 13

Duelist
Duel Points: 5

UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 Empty
PostSubject: UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1   UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm

YU-GI-OH! DUEL EVOLUTION: DUELIST ACADEMY
EPISODE 1.4: "..Unleash, The ZODIAC! Part I"

DAPHNE: "..So what do ya'think, Shane? Is it your kinda school?"
SHANE: "It seems like a pretty cool place to be taught at that's for sure..our dorm is sweet, liking the comfy beds!"
DAPHNE: "I know (giggling) I'm sure, your fit right in Shane!"
SHANE: "(chuckling)..me too! Isn't it? our first district test of the year, today?"
DAPHNE: "That's right, that's nice for you isn't it? Being thrown straight into a test, after just finishing entrance exams!"
SHANE: "Ah man, I can't catch a break!"

DAPHNE: "Aww, poor Shaney!"
SHANE: "Poor is right.."
DAPHNE: "Hey are you still using the same deck?"
SHANE: "I was up until a few months ago.."
DAPHNE: "Oo..a new deck? Let's see!"

SHANE: "Sorry, Daph! Your have to wait til this afternoon, like everyone else!"
DAPHNE: "Oooohhh!! But you know, how I impatient I can get! i hate suspense!"
SHANE: "(chuckling) I know! I know! But come on Daph, just this once for me yeah?"
DAPHNE: "(turning away folding my arms) Fine! Alright, i'll wait..but your know fun at all!"
SHANE: "(laughing) If you say so! Now we better, get to Crowler's class and do the written test, before we both flunk out of Duelist Academy"
DAPHNE: "Works for me!"

CELESTE: "I have so failed that written test! I hate writing, it's so depressing!"
DAPHNE: "(laughing) I'm sure, your do fine Celeste! You always do..So stop being, so negative!"
CELESTE: "I know, but I can't help it..you probably think, i'm a right loser eh, Shane?"
SHANE: "(chuckling a little) Of course not, believe it or not Daphne was the same at one point!"
CELESTE: "(Shocked) Seriously?"
DAPHNE: "Oh my god Shane, I so wasn't! Don't listen to him Celeste, he lies!"
SHANE: "(chuckling) Well my memory of a certain event says otherwise..."
DAPHNE: "Don't you dare! Or I won't ever speak to you again.."
CELESTE: "What?! WHAT?! TELL MEEEE!!"
SHANE: "Well, Daphne over here..."
DAPHNE: "SHANE! I mean it!"
SHANE: "Oo..(whispers to Celeste)..I'll tell you later.."
CELESTE: "Cool.."
SHANE: "So where's the brother of yours, Daph?"
DAPHNE: "What brother?!"
SHANE: "You know, Rory?"
DAPHNE: "(sighs) OH! that brother..his off on pro-duel experience thing that Crowler sent him on with a handful of other Obelisk Blue students!"
CELESTE: "(sadly) Oohh..when his back?"
DAPHNE: "A couple of days"
CELESTE: "Thank god for that, nearly gave me a heart attack!"
SHANE: (laughing) Celeste, your funny! You got a huge crush on him, don't cha?"
CELESTE: "WHO ME?! I don't know, what your talking about.."
DAPHNE: "Yeah, yeah..So Celeste, who you duelling in the afternoon duel test? Do you know yet?"
CELESTE: "Yeah, i'm duelling Cecilia Blacksmith..hate her..She is so getting defeated.."
DAPHNE: "Cecilia, huh? She's not the sharpest tool in the duel shed, but she can hold her own that's for sure.."
CELESTE: "True. what about you Daph, who you duelling?"
DAPHNE: "I'm duelling, Sampson Prescott. His an okay duelist I guess.."
CELESTE: "I hear, he duels with an equip to beatdown deck..Better be careful, Daph.."
DAPHNE: "Thanks Celeste, but it's nothing I can't handle.."
CELESTE: "So, who's the new boy duelling then eh?"
DAPHNE: "(giggling) Yeah Shane, who is it?"
SHANE: "Well, Crowler wants to test my duelling ability to see, if I belong in the Ra Yellow dorm or not..So his putting me up against someone called: Jackson Phillips.."

CELESTE: "JACKSON PHILLIPS?! Oh My God!"
DAPHNE: "THE: JACKSON PHILLIPS?!"
SHANE: "Err..What's the matter? Why so suprised.."
DAPHNE: "Shane. Jackson Phillips is a 3rd Year Obelisk Blue & one of the top duelists in the school, he play hard & duels even harder!"
SHANE: "Seriously? What kind of deck does he use?"
CELESTE: "Yeah..apparently, he duels with a deck of zombie cards! & there nasty ones too.."
DAPHNE: "He hardly ever loses.."
SHANE: "Great..just great!"

DAPHNE: "I feel for you Shane, really I do..but best of luck, yeah?"
SHANE: (head still buried) Thanks, Daph.."

DAPHNE: "Shane's duelling next. Celeste, I hope Shane can hold his own against Jackson.."
CELESTE: "Yeah, It's like his first official duel at this school & his already under some serious pressure.."

SHANE: "Alright Guys, this is it..let's do this! If we give it all we got, we can impress & prove to everyone that the new guy in town is not pushover! You with me?"

SHANE: "Okay, time to get our game on.."

CROWLER: "It is my pleasure to introduce to you, our newest student in his first offical duel here at Duelist Academy! SHANE KINGSTON!"
JACKSON: "Time to see, just how tough this kid really is.."

DAPHNE: "He seems ton be okay.."
CELESTE: "Yeah for now..didn't you say, he got a new deck recently?"
DAPHNE: "That's right, but I've never seen it..so I'm as intrigued, as you are Celeste.."
CELESTE: "I see. Jackson means business Dpah, just look at his facial expression.."
DAPHNE: "His focused alright, but I haven't seen Shane duel in years not since we separated all those years ago, so who knows if He can handle a duelist like Jackson or not.."
CELESTE: "I guess, we're find out soon.."
DAPHNE: "Without a doubt.."
CROWLER: "Okay, Jackson & Shane..let the duel commence! Good Luck to you both!"

JACKSON: "You ready kid? Because, i'm about to bring the pain!"
SHANE: "Just try it.."
JACKSON: "YOUR GOING DOOOWWWNN!!"

"DUEL!"
"DUEL"

SHANE > 4000
4000 < JACKSON

JACKSON: "I'll start!"
SHANE: "Fine by me.."

JACKSON: "First up is my spell card! Call of the Mummy!"

JACKSON: "If I control no monsters, I can special summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from my hand straight to the field!"
SHANE: "(concerned slightly) Great.."
DAPHNE: "Oh no, he can summon a high-ranking monster, right now.."
CELESTE: "That can't be good.."
JACKSON: "So I'll be special summoning, My Vampire Lord! In attack mode!"

JACKSON: "Since that was a special summon, I can summon another monster this turn! So, I Summon my Pyramid Turtle in Defense mode!"

JACKSON: "And just so you know new boy, My Call of the Mummy spell is a continuious spell card! So, even if you manage to destroy my monsters & leave my field empty, I can summon anyway! With that said, I'll end my turn."
SHANE: "(thinking) The duel just started & already, my chances of winning this duel & passing my test just got slimmer by alot..But that doesn't mean, I'm about to give up! (snapping out) Alright! My draw!"

SHANE: "(thinking) Hey, Not bad.."
DAPHNE: "(thinking) Alright Shane, let's see this new deck of yours in action.."
SHANE: "I Summon, my Telescoper! In defense mode!"
JACKSON: "Your what?"
SHANE: "My Telescoper!"

JACKSON: "0 attack points? and only 1000 defense points! Pathetic!"
DAPHNE: "Shane, what are you thinking?"
CELESTE: "Oo..Interesting! I've never seen that card, before I wonder what it does?!"
SHANE: "I wouldn't be so quick to judge, if I were you Jackson! Because, my mechanical friend here has a very special ability.
JACKSON: "What kind of a special ability, we talking here?"
SHANE: As long as Telescoper stays face-up on my side of the field, your whole hand is revealed to me!"
CELESTE: "Whoa.."
DAPHNE: "Nice.."
JACKSON: "Your kidding me?"
SHANE: "Afraid not! Telescoper, why don't you show Mr. Phillips here..exactly, what I mean!"

SHANE: "So now, I'll know every move you make before you do.."
JACKSON: "We'll see about that.."
SHANE: "Next, I think i'll go ahead & play the equip spell: Optic Wave! & equip it on to my Telescoper!"

SHANE: "As for, what my equip spell does? Well, I guess your have to wait & see huh, Jackson?"
JACKSON: "Argh.."
SHANE: "Next, I'll place one card face-down & end my turn!"

JACKSON: "Fine, my move! I draw!"

JACKSON: "I Switch, My Pyramid Turtle to attack mode.."

JACKSON: "Now go Turtle, destroy his Telescoper now with Pyra-Mist!"

JACKSON: "So much for your big plan at seein' my hand huh, new player? Now, My Vampire Lord attacks you directly! Tough break!"

DAPHNE: "Oh no, Shane!"
CELESTE: "His gonna lose half his life points!"

SHANE: "Go! Time-Shift!"

JACKSON: "What did you do my Lord's bats?! & Why did he switch to DEF mode!? ANSWER ME!"
SHANE: "It's simple, when you launched a direct attack on my life points, my Time-Shift trap card activated negating the attack & the attacking monster switches modes!"
JACKSON: "Darn!"
SHANE: "My move--"
JACKSON: "Not before, I end my turn with this card face-down!"

SHANE: "As I said, it's my move!"

SHANE: "Now since you destroyed my Telescoper last round whilst he was equppied with Optic Wave, I get to add a monster to my hand as long, as it has the name "Zodiac" in it."
JACKSON: "Say what? There's no such monster, that's just a myth.."
SHANE: "I disagree! As your about to be introduced too.."
CELESTE: "Okay, i'm lost.."
DAPHNE: "Not the only one hun..unless, the myth is true.."
CELESTE: "What myth? What are you talking about, Daph?"

DAPHNE: "(I turned to face Celeste)..Well, there is an old myth that dates back to the prehistoric era & the start of the ice age. The 12 stars of the Zodiac were ripped from the universe during the meteor shower's descent into Earth's atmosphere due to it's high ferocity. The stars plummeted towards the earth & landed in different parts of the world, where they were covered over my thick ice & snow! They had very little light left, but the ice preserved the very star's last ounce of power, so it grew in-strength over all those years buried underneath the ice. Once the ice age passed, these stars remained embedded in earth's ground until a few years ago during an astrological dig around the planet. These very stars were discovered & put on display at the world's biggest astrological museum with no-one really knowing, where they came from. Pegasus heard of this & went to investigate the stars, as an expert in many various fields to do with the earth & it's very universe. So Pegeasus took a fragment of each star & turned them into duel monster cards, they were known as the Zodiac Monsters, who's power was tremendous & cosmic..."

CELESTE: "So how did Shane, get them?"
DAPHNE: "That's the weird part, because apparently after Pegasus had completed the Zodiac Monsters & turned them into a one of kind deck, a powerful blinding white light began to engulf the deck & illuminated everything around it. Then just like that they vanished into a beam of pulsating light & shot off into the sky and the very stars that were found turned black & crumbled. The cards were never to be seen or heard of again...until now.
CELESTE: "Okay..that's creepy!"
DAPHNE: "(thinking to herself)..Alright Shane, you've got some explaining to do!"
SHANE: "So, I'll be adding this monster to my hand!"
JACKSON: "Your lying! Just go.."
SHANE: "If you say so! I Summon: The Zodiac: Aries The Courageous Ram!"

JACKSON: "..I--I--Don't believe it..The Legend of the Zodiac is true.."
CELESTE: "I'm speechless.."
DAPHNE: "(thinking to herself)..Oh Shane, what have you done?"

SHANE: "(calmly & intensely) NOW WITNESS, THE POWER OF THE ZODIAC..."

...TO BE CONTINUED!

my 1st episode, comments are welcomed!
Back to top Go down
http://team-henry.pokemonlegend.org

UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1