Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inGiving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! Vote_lcap2Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! Voting_bar2Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! Vote_lcap2Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! Voting_bar2Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!

Go down 
+2
rubencarvalho
Fred_deathmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! Empty
PostSubject: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm here to share with you a deck I just made in Yu-Gi-Oh! World Chapionship 2007. First of all, you may be wondering why ins't this in Deck Building Room. Its because this is more a reporter action, and with it I will teach you, how to make a OTK with Des Koala.
By Des Koala, you probably remeber Australia and Burn Decks...for your deception, we ain't gonna talk about Australia, but of Burn Decks.
This is more than a common Burn Deck...Imagine you were cooking, and you have a common beef steak. You will add spices to make it original, and different from the others you see around. Thats what I ment with the deck, making it different, original and better than the common. The spices i added to my meal, were the Drawing Engine and the Milling consistence.
To drink, I choosed, some common Burn Traps.
Normally, when you take a look to a Burn Deck, during a duel, you always find out imediately that your leading with a Burn Deck, right after the first damage taken.
And, even if it is hard, the player will try to avoid the opponent Burning Skills in many ways. But the deck I show you today, its a surprise OTK. In this case, if your dueling it, you will think its a Milling Deck, a Morphing Jar Deck(usually OTK) or even an Exodia Deck, but never, a Burn Deck.
This Burn deck is pretty simple, and Des Koala is the main card.
So to actually play this card we will do something you probably never imagine. Creatur swaping. In usual good Burn Decks, you have lots of different cards, options in deck building, and staples...but now, forget this! This deck is a Des Koala Deck not a common deck.
Oh, and you probably will miss the books...but don't cry please...

Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! DesKoala5DS2-EN-C-1E
Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! MorphingJarSDRL-EN-C-1E
:::Looking at the deck structure:::

Monsters(11):
1x Blas Sphere
2x Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
3x Des Koala
3x Destiny Hero - Defender
1x Morphing Jar
1x Morphing Jar #2

Spells (23):
1x Book of Moon
3x Book of Tayou
1x Card Destruction
2x Creature Swap
1x Dark Room of Nightmare
2x Dark World Dealings
1x Destiny Draw
2x Swords of Concealing Light
1x Swords of Revealing Light
2x Upstart Goblin
1x Magical Stone Excavation
1x Magical Mallet
1x Messenger of Peace
1x Misfortune
2x Owner Seal
3x Shien's Spy

Traps (6):
2x Dimension Wall
1x Gravity Bind
1x Mirror Force
2x Secret Barrel

:Morphing Jar -> this card is the base of the draw engine. Why do we need draw engine in Burn Decks? I tell you why...first, if you have a good mind, you will remember that Des Koala's effect, is based on the number of cards in your opponent's hand...usually when your planing to give OTK, you have 2 Koalas Set Face-Down, and 1 Morphing Jar as well Set Face-Down, and your opponent has few cards in the hand, wich wiould conduce to few damage, and 3 weak ATK monsters ready to be destroyed. Also, that time, because of the fliping cards, you probably would have few cards or even no 1, so this would help you haveing more cards that could combo and make OTK.
There are monsters that in the grave do better than in field (LOL), a good example, is broww, that when discarded gives extra draws to OTK.

:Morphing Jar #2 -> this card may don't fit here for you, but for me its really needed...first, you may have really bad draws with this deck, making you a easy target for your opponent, especially when using Meta like synchros and blackwings, so by flipping this card you not only destroy your opponent monsters (=opponent's game) but summon face-down monsters like Koala and Morph Jar than can kill the game.
This card was the main card of many of my vicotries with this deck.

:Blast Sphere -> turns the duel , for example if your opponent summons F.G.D., making itself OTK, or at least giving a strong help.

:Des Koala -> Truly the Key card of the deck...not much to explain.

: Destiny Hero - Defender -> First of all, this monster is a true barrier himself, wich blocks many of the attack nowadays. Also he has a great draw engine wich can be used in 2 ways:
. Creature Swap, giving you 1 card each turn, for easy OTK
. Making your opponent's hand, even bigger, wich would make OTK by Des Koala's Effect.

: Broww, Huntsman of Dark World -> Simply a draw engine.

: Book of Moon -> So easy to undestand, a face-down, either a Jar or a Des Koala.

: Book of Tayou -> Quick Extra damage

: Swords of revealing light -> This one fits here more because of the 2 Morphing jars...because with Des Koala they wouldnt really work, but if you creature swap and flip defender up, win basically win a card each turn.

: Swords of Concealling Light -> Of course, this one is used with all the flip effect monsters in this deck, by using CS or Shien's Spy, working as a book of moon.
Why swords and not Book of Eclipse? Because WC2007 as no Book of Eclipse Lol...also, this deck needs more protection, so, your opponent monsters can't attack you.
Book, would be good for increasing your opp's hand thoug.

: Shien's Spy -> Changing your monster to your opponent's side of the field, just to flip it down/up, to activate milling/burn effects.

: Owner's Seal -> Recovering control of your monsters after using Swords on your monsters.

: Creature Swap -> Getting a good monster for your opponet with luck, and also making combos with swords and owner's seal.

:Misfortune -> dealing great damage if opponents has good monsters such as Hamon, or even if I combo with creature swap,or shien's, giving control, flipping and making damage. Since thid deck has few attack power, not a great condition at all.

: Dark Room of Nightmare -> Dealing extra damage with Koala and Misfortune, no more because this is OTK.

: Mesenger of Peace -> forbbids your opponent from attacking but dont forbbids your monsters!

: Dimnsion Wall -> Great in every deck, specially burn decks. When you shift control of your monsters and they return in atk postionm or even when they're flipped, they will be attacked...so find the best moment to kill your opponent with this!

Those are the most important.
You may ask why there are no staples like tremendous fire or the shallow grave in this deck.
The answers are:
Tremendous is pure burn, wich this deck is not.
Shallow...don't know...made this deck so quiclk....but i want it more OTK , and shalow slows the deck.

Rate, comment, give an opinion, anf fix the deck if you want Wink.
Thanks! Applause

Last edited by Fred_deathmaster on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 pm

this deck is so koalicious Very Happy
a good burn and/or burn deck
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 pm

awesome an actual original burn deckxD
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm

king thnks.
i made this "report" if i can call it like that in 30 minutes so its only a short view, but I think we can see how freaky it is anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 140

PostSubject: Re: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Just a thought: Since you are planning on using creature swap, perhaps throwing in ameba? It is a quick 2000, and can really help as a quick kill when your in trouble.
For example:
Oppenent has some big bad 2500+ ATK monster on the field and has wiped your field. You manage to draw creature swap. Play Ameba, activate creature swap, BOOM 2000 damage. Then you take their big guy (assuming that 1. they're still alive, and 2. it's the only monster on their side) and attack ameba for another 2200+ damage. In theory, it works. May not be seen all that much, since it is situational, but throwing 1 in may not be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Actually thats a pretty cool idea!
i will give a try since in crucial times it may give easier an OTK, but believe me this deck is very killer too.
Ameba seems good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Male Mensagens : 113
Reputação : -2

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:12 am

Yes ameba has always been good. Great deck, good burn.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Male Mensagens : 63
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Okay, I know you're using the WC 2007 edition of the game, so I'll try to make suggestions accordingly.

Max out Morphing Jar #2. Its a life saver/deck thinner.

And, if you do add that, you might want to think about adding at least 1-2 copies of Serpentine Princess. With its effect, you can add more monsters onto the field to use with Morphing Jar #2. You can also add 1-2 copies of Gravekeeper's Spy for the same reason. (I know thats not the main focus of this deck, but as you keep going through Morphing Jars, eventually you'll be able to use Des Koala multiple times.)

Stumbling can very well prevent the opponent from attacking long enough for you to flip the Morphing Jars, allowing for you to maximize Des Koala Damage.

Also, you might want to add more copies of "The Shallow Grave" because it makes all your targets live.

And, if you want to play this deck outside of the game, also make sure to add Book of Eclipse (great defense + opponent draw power), Desert Sunlight (excellent when comboed with Book of Eclipse after a Morphing Jar + Morphing Jar #2 play when 1 or more Des Koalas are set. Even better if the opponent has a full field), and All-Out Attacks (makes Morphing Jar #2 plays even more lethal.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:22 pm

They are fine suggestions i will try all of them on wc2007.
Now, morphing jar at max i dunno but maybe 2 is better i will try 3 too.
Gravekeeper's and sepentine seem good but not that much here so im not planning to add neither of them cause it will cut the base speed to make the combos.
Stubmling is smthgn i already thought on but im not sure, if with this OTK, it will go that fine, but 1 copy will be good protection. Shallow at max wont be that good since i dont need recycle and it woulb a dead draw.
other suggesstions dont fit much but i may try them here.
thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!   Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving OTK's with Koalas.Yes! With Koalas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Class Academy :: Lessons Room :: Tactical Improvement-
Jump to: