Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inIt Pays To Be RECKLESS! KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! Vote_lcap2It Pays To Be RECKLESS! Voting_bar2It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
It Pays To Be RECKLESS! Vote_lcap2It Pays To Be RECKLESS! Voting_bar2It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

It Pays To Be RECKLESS!

Go down 
+2
rubencarvalho
OverlordMMM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Male Mensagens : 63
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! Empty
PostSubject: It Pays To Be RECKLESS!   It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:11 am

Hello all. I'm OverlordMMM and with all the people featuring cards in articles, I decided to give a whack at it. Now, for anyone who knows me personally when it comes to this game, there's one card I'm particularly obsessed with, and I find new uses for it all the time:

Inferno Reckless Summon

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! InfernoRecklessSummonDP2-EN-SR

Now, this card isn't exactly the most splashable, but you'd be surprised just how useful it is in speeding up strategies and completely overwhelming the opponent. The card is a quickplay spell, so its vulnerable to any anti-spell cards and it also isn't chainable due to the type of effect. Now, that all the obvious stuff is out of the way, lets talk a bit more about the card itself:

Pros:
1) Special summon as many monsters you own of a specific name onto the field from the deck, hand, or grave, as long as the original has 1500 ATK or less.
2) Due to timing, your opponent cannot respond with Bottomless Trap Hole and such to destroy your monsters. Cards like Torrential Tribute, however, can be used.

Cons:
1) The monster must be special summoned.
2) The special summon must be the last thing to resolve in any chain or effect before activating this card.
3) Your opponent must have at least one face-up monster on the field.
4) Your opponent special summons as many monsters they own (from their choice of one of their face-up monsters) onto the field from the deck, hand, or grave in any position.
5) All your monsters special summoned by this effect are in attack position.

As you can tell, there are a lot of problems with the card, although, certain ones are minor compared to others.
1 through 3 are minor because:

1) Special Summoning is fairly easy nowadays, especially from the grave.
2) Most cards which special summon do not have secondary effects during resolution.
3) How often do you ever see the opponent's side of the field bare of face-up monsters -before- you destroy them?

The most problematic, however, are the 4 and 5:

4) For those who focus on card advantage, generally speaking, the opponent recieves up to a +2 (1 for each monster summoned), while you recieve up to a +0 (1 card to make the special summon and 1 Inferno Reckless Summon used compared to the monsters you recieve). For those who don't focus on that, it means you just gave your opponent's more monsters.

Now, here's the good news:
-They cannot summon Synchro/Fusion Monsters from the Extra Deck, only the grave if they were first special summoned correctly, and if the card allows it.
-They cannot summon Nomi/Semi-Nomi monsters from their decks or hand. They may summon Semi-Nomi monsters from the grave only if they were first special summoned correctly.
-If they only have 1-2 copies of a monster, that is the most they can have on the field at a time.

What this means is that you can prevent card advantage for them when they only have a few monsters on the field. However, you cannot always count on this. Usually, its best if you use a card such as Lightning Vortex along with this card to help keep field advantage.

5) Sometimes you do not want all of your summoned cards to be in attack position. Other times you can care less. There is no general solution for this except to be careful. Use the same precautions that you would with any monster under 1500 attack that is in attack position.

Now, many people may consider the fact the monster(s) you summon will have 1500 attack or less a bad thing, however, if your using this card, then whatever your planning should outweigh this issue.

For those of you still wondering why anyone would be as obsessed with this card as I, lets have a look at some combos, shall we?

Reckless Milling

Decaying Deckout

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! Soul-AbsorbingBoneTowerDR2-EN-C-UE

What you need:
3 Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)
1 Call of the Haunted (or other card with special summoning effects)
5-6 cards which special summon, depending on the thickness of the deck.

Optional: Zombie World/DNA Surgery

Gameplay:
At its best, you can deckout your opponent within 1 turn, at its worst, you're left with a wall of un-attackable zombies to use for milling later. In my signature, I have a deck specifically designed for this purpose, but it can be done a multiple of ways, as long as you always keep in mind that you have 2 free monster slots to work with. Also, you automatically mill 2 cards with the use of Inferno Reckless Summon because the first Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower is on the field before it happens. Now, considering most decks start with 40 cards, and each player starts with 6 cards in their hand for their first turn, lets look at the worst case scenario and one way of the combo happening (depending on the hand/progress of the game. I'm coming up with a random scenario. For a better look at a real combo, please visit Deck Decay in my signature):

Opponent's deck: 34
Activate Call of the Haunted to special summon Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower. Activate Inferno Reckless Summon. The first Bone Tower's effect activates, milling 2 cards.
Opponent's deck: 32
Activate Zombie World. Activate Book of Life, summoning Zombie Master and removing one of the milled monsters from play. Bone Towers effects chain and resolve, milling 2 cards per Tower.
Opponent's deck: 26
Activate Foolish Burial, sending Plaguespreader Zombie to the grave. Use Zombie Master's effect to discard Mezuki to special summon Plaguespreader. Bone Tower's activate again.
Opponent's deck: 20
Synchro Summon Plaguespreader and Zombie Master for Doomkaiser Dragon. Bone Tower's effect activates, making a chain, with Doomkaiser's being chain link 4. The chain link resolves backwards, special summoning a monster from your opponent's grave, then milling.
Opponent's deck: 14
Since the Bone Tower's effect is mandatory, you again mill for the monster special summoned by Doomkaiser's effect.
Opponent's deck: 8
Activate Monster Gate, tributing Doomkaiser Dragon. Special summons Goblin Zombie. Bone Tower's activate:
Opponent's deck: 2
Use Mezuki's to effect to special summon Plaguespreader. Bone Tower's activate:
Opponent's deck: 0

As you can see, its good game. Now, just to be thorough and add insult to injury....
Synchro Summon misc. level 6 monster. Bone Tower's activate, chained with Goblin Zombie's effect. Goblin Zombie's effect resolves, adding Kasha to your hand. Special summon Kasha with its own effect. Bone Towers activate, along with Kasha. And since they are all mandatory, lets activate Kasha's as chain link 4. Kasha's effect resolves, returning all other monsters on the field to the deck and shuffling them.
Opponent's deck: 1-5 (0 if the monster was from the Extra deck)
Bone Towers resolve.
Opponent's deck: 0.
End Turn.

End Result: No deck, and no monsters on the field aside from a 3000-4000 ATK Kasha.

Notes: You can also add cards like Skull Invitation to make this into a Reckless Burn deck, dealing 600 damage per Bone Tower.

Worm Bait

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! ShieldWormABPF-EN-R-1E

What you need:
3 Shield Worm (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)

Optional: 2 insect type monsters on the field. Cards to destroy/return Shield Worms. Cards to re-special summon Shield Worms.

Gameplay:
Now, one thing you'll note about thes cute little creatures is that when they are summoned, they are changed to defense position by their effect which offsets the fact Inferno Reckless Summon summons in attack position. And with a 2000 defense, the worms make a reasonable wall for most purposes.

First, Call of the Haunted special summons the first Shield Worm. His effect activates. Chain Inferno Reckless Summon. Special summon the other worms. The effect of the first worm resolves, placing it in defense position, then mills 3 cards (1 for each insect). The other Shield Worms' effects chain and resolve, milling another 6 cards total.

Milling 9 cards isn't bad, but if you had 2 other insects on the field, the mill would then increase to milling 15 cards. Combine this with cards like Book of Eclipse to re-use their effects, or destroy them yourselves with cards like Assault on GHQ and special summon them again for their effects. You can also use other insect mill cards along with these such as Needle Worm quite easily.

End result: Multiple milling possibilities to make for a fairly short game.

Notes: The Shield Worms must be in attack position when their effects resolve. If they do not, they will not mill as that is a secondary effect that happens after the position change.

Reckess Destruction

King's Arrival

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! BeastKingBarbarosJUMP-EN-UR-LE

What you need:
3 monsters of your choice (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)
1 Beast King Barbaros in hand.

Optional: Gilford the Lightning, The Wicked Eraser, etc. Macro Cosmos set-up with Scout Plane for the monster to use with Inferno Reckless Summon.

Gameplay:
This one is pretty simple to understand. Special Summon the monster, use them as tributes, wreck the everything the opponent just did the turn before and come out with a 3000 beatstick.

The alternative is much more interesting, however. Get Macro Cosmos ready, and get a Scout Plane removed from play on the opponent's turn. At the End Phase of that turn, activate Inferno Reckless Summon retrieving the other two. Then, on your turn, use them for tributes for Beast King Barbaros (destroying and removing from play the opponent's field), as well as other tribute monsters in the consecutive turns.

End Result: Very destructive power and a beatstick. Cosmos variant allows for summoning of large monsters much easier, and possibly once per turn one the initial set-up is done.

Notes: While you can set-up the Scout Plane variant on your own turn, it happens during the End Phase, possibly allowing you to take damage on your opponent's turn. Also, this allows you to play without the use of Lightning Vortex.

Musical Frogs

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! RonintoadinTSHD-EN-C-1E

What you need:
3 Des Frog (3 in hand/deck/grave)
1 Dupe Frog/ Ronintoadin
1 Des Croaking

Optional: Starboy in hand/ Umiiruka + 1 Fishborg Blaster in the grave.

Gameplay:
With the loss of Substitoad, many players will feel as though frogs are dead. Truth be told, they will just come back in much different ways for the very creative. Here is one such way that I've discovered when I made my Forbidden Froggies deck (in my signature):

Special Summon Dupe Frog with Call of the Haunted (or Ronintoadin with its own effect). Activate Inferno Reckless Summon. Because the name of Dupe Frog/Ronintoadin is treated as Des Frog, you get to special summon all Des Frog onto your side of the field. Then you can activate Des Croaking as the fulfillments are completed and destroy the opponent's field. And if you have a Starboy or Umiiruka + Fishborg Blaster, its even better, allowing you the OTK.

End Result: Opponent's field is gone and you have a reasonable force on your hands.

Notes: When using Umiiruka, any water monster in your hand will suffice. I just used Fishborg as he's commonly used in these decks, and can be used from the grave. Also, for those interested in card advantage, this will actually give your side of the game a +1 rather than a +0 since you get an extra frog. Smile

Reckless Beatdown

Battery and Assault

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! BatterymanAACP06-EN-C-UE

What you need:
3 Batteryman AA (1 in grave, 2 in deck/hand/grave)
1 Battery Charger
1 Short Circuit

This combo is very well known and easy to achieve. Activate Battery Charger to special summon Batteryman AA (which will have an attack of 1000), use Inferno Reckless Summon to bring out the other two, then use Short Circuit.

End Result: A clear field with three 3000 ATK monsters for OTK.

Notes: Short Circuit also places this in the Reckless Destruction category. You can also use the other batteries for the use of Short Circuit, but this is the most practical use of it.

Death From Above

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! SatelliteCannonDR04-EN-ScR-UE

What you need:
3 Satellite Cannon (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)

Gameplay:
This one is fairly easy as well, although not as destructive as the batteries. It is, however, intimidating to watch as these become larger threats each turn that passes.

End Result: Growing Beatsticks. Protect them well and clear the field for a final blow.

Notes: Because the Satellite Cannons have 0 ATK and are level 5, they can be special summoned by Shining Angel, as well as Chaos End Master. They are also light machines which means the are also compatible with Honest, Limiter Removal, and Cyber Eltanin. They can also be special summoned with Machine Duplication. That means that although by themselves they are just beatsticks, they have a lot of general support.

Star of the Ocean

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! StarBoySD4-EN-C-1E

What you need:
3 Star Boy (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)
1 Wetlands

Optional: Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord

Gameplay:
Another obvious one. Special summon Star Boy, activate Inferno Reckless Summon, activate Wetlands. Attack. You can even use Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord for some protection.

End Result: 3 beastly Star Boys, each with an attack of 3250.

Notes: If you have another Aqua/Water/Level 2 or lower monster on the field, it will get boosted by 2700 (1500 by Star Boys and 1200 by Wetlands). You can easily run Solidarity in a deck like this as well for even more juice. Also, you actually need to be somewhat cautious in that you do not play Wetlands before playing Call of the Haunted. If you do, you cannot activate Inferno Reckless Summon as the attack will be above 1500!

Calculated Risks

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! TheCalculatorPTDN-EN-C-1E

What you need:
3 The Calculator (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)

Optional: Junk Synchron

Gameplay:
Same format for before. Special summon The Calculator, activate Inferno Reckless Summon. Now once all 3 of The Calculators, are on the field, the total levels will only equal 6, meaning each one will have an attack of 1800. Now, this isn't bad, and it actually increases with more levels. Normal summoning a single level 4 monster will boost the attack to 3000 apiece. Now thats not bad, but check this alternative out.

Normal summon Junk Synchron. Use his effect to special summon The Calculator to the field. Activate Inferno Reckless Summon. Now, here's where it gets fun. Synchro summon Junk Synchron and The Calculator that you special summoned with his effect into Junk Warrior. Junk Warrior's effect activates. Chain Call of the Haunted to it to retrieve The Calculator back. Everything resolves backwards. When Junk Warrior's effect resolves, each The Calculator will have a total attack of 3300 (for 11 levels on the field). This means that the 2300 ATK Junk Warrior gets a boost of 9900 ATK, making it a whopping 12200 ATK.

End Result: 3 monsters with very high attack and 1 with a "WTF was that?!" attack.

The Natural Approach

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! 400px-NaturiaFruitflyDT06-JP-DNPR-DT

What you need:
3 Naturia Fruitfly (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)

Optional: Naturia Antjaw, Naturia Mantis, Gozen Match

Gameplay:
With all the new Naturia decks floating around, I figured I'd show you an interesting way to look at the cute little cards. Of course, with this one you start off the same way as the others. Special summon Naturia Fruitfly, activate Inferno Reckless Summon, then special summon 2 more. No big deal right?

WRONG! Each Fruitfly reduces the attack and defense of all opponent's monsters by 300 per Naturia Monster on the field. With just these three Naturia cards, every opponent's monster gets reduced by a total of 2700 ATK and DEF, and with a full field of Naturia monsters, that makes it 4500 reduction! And if that doesn't make it better, you can take control of any opponent's monster with 0 DEF as your own for the one turn. This includes any gamebreakers.

Now, on top of this, if you include Gozen Match, you can practically obliterate any monster that give your problems. Any non-earth monster on your side of the field that you take control of with the Fruitfly's effect will immediately be sent to the grave. This includes gamebreakers and indestructable monsters. What more could you want? And, you can even use Naturia Mantis to force your opponent to special summon for use with Naturia Antjaw to get your Fruitfly combo.

End Result: An inverse beatdown deck, guaranteed to stun your opponent. Especially when you use them along with Gozen Match to show that there is nothing getting in between your monsters and them.

Reckless Burn

Flame On!

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! SolarFlareDragonGLD1-EN-C-LE

What you need:
3 Solar Flare Dragon (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)

Optional: Dark Room of Nightmare, Ultimate Baseball Kid

Gameplay:
Special summon Solar Flare Dragon, use Inferno Reckless Summon. End Turn 4-5 times. Win. At every End Phase, you will inflict 1500 damage (2400 while using Dark Room of Nightmare). You can also use Ultimate Baseball Kid to make this into an Reckless Beatdown deck.

You can even use Inferno Reckless summon twice for this deck type if you get lucky enough. First, special summon Ultimate Baseball Kid, and then Inferno Reckless Summon for the other two. Use the effect of one to tribute one of them to make room on the board. Then special summon Solar Flare dragon and you know the rest.

Notes: The best thing about this is that the Solar Flare Dragons are their own stall for this kind of burn deck. Just focus on protecting them from effects and you're set.

Gamblin' Man

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! DiceJarDB2-EN-C-UE

What you need:
3 Dice Jar (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)
1 Book of Eclipse
1 Desert Sunlight (or equivalent)
1 Reeeeeeally good luck charm

Optional: Rainbow Life

Gameplay:
Unlike the other ones, this is just insanity. Special summon Dice Jar, activate Reckless Summon. Then, once they are all on the field, activate Book of Eclipse, then use Desert Sunlight. After that its all the roll of the die. And chances are, someone will. You can at least save yourself by playing Rainbow Life beforehand in case you get un-lucky enough to have your opponent land on all 6's. In which case you are very lucky because you get another chance to redo the chaos.

Notes: If you ever win a tournament with this combo you are the luckiest man alive and should play the lottery!

Searching for your Soul

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! WitchDoctorofSpartaGLAS-EN-C-1E

What you need:
3 Witch Doctor of Sparta (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)
3 Giant Rat (1 in hand, 2 in deck)
3 Pyramid Turtle
1 Spirit Reaper

Optional: Dark Room of Nightmare, Transmigration Prophecy, Rush Recklessly

Gameplay:
This is more of an aggro-burn, and can be made into an OTK deck if precautions are taken. Special summon Witch Doctor of Sparta, then activate Inferno Reckless Summon (which may or may not cause the first Witch Doctor to deal 500 damage depending on where the monsters were special summoned from). You will now have three out, and your opponent should have monsters with an attack higher than 1400 (If not, use Rush Recklessly on one of them and only attack that one). Normal Summon Giant Rat and go to the battle phase. Attack with it and self-destruct, searching your deck for another Giant Rat and dealing 1500 damage with the Witch Doctors (2400 with Dark Room of Nightmare). Do this again and again, but when you run out of Rats, use Turtles, and when you run out of those, if your opponent is still alive, special summon a Spirit Reaper in defense mode.

Now, if 6 special summons doesn't kill them, they must have a health gain deck that allows them to have more than 9000 damage (the amount they would have just taken). You can use Transmigration Prophecy to shuffle another set of searchers back into the deck, as well as Pot of Avarice and such to start over next turn.

Reckless Greed (No, not the card)

I <3 Chocolate Frogs!

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! PoisonDrawFrogDR04-EN-C-UE

What you need:
3 Poison Draw Frog (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)

Optional: Stumbling, The Dark Door, Torrential Tribute

Gameplay:
This is actually a fairly effective draw engine when used with other water support. Activate Stumbling, special summon Poison Draw Frog, activate Inferno Reckless Summon. Now, you have a nifty way of surviving three attacks and drawing three cards. Use Salvage to bring two of them back to the hand, then Moray of Greed to draw even more and shuffle them back into the deck. Then repeat. Your deck will be thinned two frogs by the special summon, and you'll get to draw even more.

This also works with other related cards such as Blizzed, Defender of the Ice Barrier, and that can further use Caravan of the Ice Barrier as support. You can even add the Dark Door for more stalling power to keep them from punching through your defense too quickly. And if the field gets too hairy, before special summoning, just normal summon a Poison Draw Frog, then activate Torrential Tribute. This will allow you to keep your hand advantage and prevent them from overwhelming you too much.

Notes: I used Poison Draw Frogs as a very effective draw engine in my Forbidden Froggies deck (in my signature), so I know it can be an effective way of drawing for any reason.

Tuning Warehouse

It Pays To Be RECKLESS! TuningwareDP08-EN-UR-1E

What you need:
3 Tuningware (1 in grave, 2 in hand/deck/grave)
1 Junk Synchron/ Debris Dragon

Optional: Darksea Rescue

Gameplay:
Okay, this one's a little different than the others, but follows the same pattern as Calculated Risks. Normal Summon either Debris Dragon or Junk Synchron, use the effect to special summon Tuningware, activate Inferno Reckless Summon. Then, synchro for what you need and draw. Keep in mind that the Tuningware that was special summoned by Debris/ Junk has its effect to count as level 2 negated. That means the levels you can synchro for them are also different. For Junk Synchron its anywhere from level 4 to 8. For Debris Dragon its level 5 to 9 (Trishula anyone?). One amusing move is to use Junk Synchron to use all three to synchro summon Brionic, draw three cards, then use his effect to discard 3 cards to return three of their cards to the hand. Not a bad way of having a free clearing of the field. You can also use Darksea Rescue as a substitute for Tuningware, but then you are severely limited for the levels you can synchro summon.

Notes: You can mix this combo into already existing debris/junk builds to add a little unexpected drawpower as well as flexibility for Synchro summoning.

Well, this is the end of this article. Please, let me know what you think, as well as any comments/combos to add on here or to improve existing ones.

Thanks for reading.

(This took me about 6 and a half hours to write, so I'm exhausted. lol)

I will also add to the presentation of this article when I am able. So please, bear with it.
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: It Pays To Be RECKLESS!   It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:50 am

gr8 article with new tricks and stuff keep going!! =P
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: It Pays To Be RECKLESS!   It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Congratulations, a very ineteresting and useful article to read, maybe excessively big but cool.
Inferno reckless is as well 1 of my favourites, but the contraprt of opp monster on field to activate screws my game many times, however this is a OTK maker.
Inferno reckless summon is a combo card, needs to be abused, my favourite combos use deep sea diva or marauding captain (already made an article about that). Its nice to see people refreshing the academy with good stuff, keep it on.
About some combos:
Batteryman = thats from mumakil's OTK :p, a very useful and pro combo that screws everyone.
Dice Jar = i think that card is actually banned and i already win DCA lottery xD (Stopped?)
It needs not only luck but the right cards to pull it.
Sattelite cannon = 1 of my favourites cards for beatdown on my 1st random deck on wc2007, this card is worth of a deck.
Star Boy = always loved to abuse that just like Milus Radiant OTK (Even easier, same steps, but if u have ultimate tyranno on the field equiped with big bang shot or not is gg)
Im not sure if you can use Inferno reckless summon on the calculator the atk is ? so i think its not targetable.

Thanks for the info even if i already mastered almost all of this combos.
And as i said, deep sea diva or marauding captain combo a lot here. With tuningware/darksea ( i only knew darksea Razz) and quickdraw sycnhron you can even discard darksea with inferno you will get them back, and use quickdraw with the 3, draw 3 cards summon road and use eff to pull more machines like that.
Thanks for the effort (yeah writting tires much) and ofc the good work.

EDIT: MORE REP ^^ (+)
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
mumakil
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
mumakil

Reputação : 1

Duelist
Duel Points: 500

PostSubject: Re: It Pays To Be RECKLESS!   It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:50 pm

just to clarify a mistake u made Smile u can actually use bottomless to the summon of inferno reckless and then it will remove both summoned monsters(expect the original) because they were summoned at the same time. its not counted as chain cause it reacts to the summon
Back to top Go down
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: It Pays To Be RECKLESS!   It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:53 pm

I wasn't actually sure about that one. The reason I thought it missed the timing was that, although the card effect itself special summons them at the same time, the last thing to happen during the card's resolution is the special summoning of your opponent's monsters, not your own.

@ Fred:

Dice Jar isn't banned. The only banned jars are Fiber Jar and Cyber Jar.

Also, The Calculator's effect is continuous, so when it hits the field, its attack becomes a number rather than a ? mark, so you can use it.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: It Pays To Be RECKLESS!   It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 am

Awesome article +rep man you completely deserve it.
You know IRS very well and you know how to use it and abuse.
keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Atlus

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 100

PostSubject: Re: It Pays To Be RECKLESS!   It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 am

Woah o_O That sure deserves a +rep. Great artcile KIU Smile
Back to top Go down
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: It Pays To Be RECKLESS!   It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Thank you a lot. There are plenty more uses for the card too, I'm sure of it. Its just a matter of finding that right synergy.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Pays To Be RECKLESS!   It Pays To Be RECKLESS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Pays To Be RECKLESS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Class Academy :: Lessons Room :: Combo Gallerie-
Jump to: