Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inSheodon's Introduce KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Sheodon's Introduce Vote_lcap2Sheodon's Introduce Voting_bar2Sheodon's Introduce I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Sheodon's Introduce Vote_lcap2Sheodon's Introduce Voting_bar2Sheodon's Introduce I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Sheodon's Introduce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Male Mensagens : 131
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

Sheodon's Introduce Empty
PostSubject: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Hello guys. My name is Sheodon, and Fred_Deathmaster invited me here, and I just accepted since I like to work in a GOOD team. I already worked in teams but they were bad. They respected nobody and they were egoist, etc... But I hope that this will be a group team. Smile

Now about my introduction. To be honest, I was never good in this, but I'll try my best. So, I don't playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Real Life at the moment, but I'm playing it in online with KCVDS. I also like making Custom Cards, you can check a lot of my works on the KCVDS Create a Card topic.

About my hobbies, I really like playing with video games, playing squash, listening and composing (!) musics. My style is classical (yeah, like Mozart) and Soundtracks (video game/movie/trailer musics).

About Yu-Gi-Oh again, I HATE and I never netdecking, I always test my deck by myself, even if the conception or the build is wrong, it's my own. That's the reason why I make a lot of interesting concepts. Interestingly, some of them is works and competitive against meta too.

That's all folks, if you have any question, feel free to ask.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm also doing story writing. I have written some short stories and even 1 complete novel too (with completed timeline and universe Razz).

Last edited by Sheodon on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm

1st place Hey sheodon so glad u joined DCA!
So to start:
. Search for the forum rules
.Search for the topics and start filling the basics
.Create any topic you want, your card creations and stuff, we need fresh new stuff around
. Check out out features like the copetitions and the avatar gallerie
. Make suggestions and make a small/big list of what you think we rlly need to change,at this point we really need to chnage some things.

Any other thing nice intro, welcome, stay active and have fun!
By the way, i love music too, If you play piano you could give me some lessons, i have 1 but i barely can play anything since my style is more rap and rock.
If you produce msuic yourself, not coutning with covers, your tabs and stuff, you coukd make a background music for my rap musics! I really need someone to produce them lol
And yeah i hate netdecking too, our own things make us feel much better, its part of the fun.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 pm

One of the forst things you should change is design obviously. The background ot he window where I write the message is almost has the same color as the written text. O_o And pink also hurts my eyes. xD

My another suggestion would be to change some threads. You should create just a few big "forums" where you could create sub-forums, where people could find the topics themselves.

Btw If you're interested in, I can send some references from my musics.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 pm

cheers I see...
I will be working on that tomorrow!
Invite some extra people, i need motivation xD
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:17 pm

In my opinion, you should change the design to a default one until you start to work on the new design. But that's just my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:22 am

Hey bro!!!
Awesome you joined DCA, I appreciate it and you are already active here Oo.
Maybe we can get some more members now Wink.
This academy might not be the biggest one, but we all have our thing, Henryxp in Sigs, fred is great admin, ruben isn't here at the moment. I try to make some nice articles Razz. You rock at cards.
Others are really original.
In the end we are all just guys who tend to be original in their builds, if we keep it up we can make this academy huge Oo.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 am

Hey! Thanks for the welcoming! Very Happy I appreciate it.

However, if you're interested in, I can also write articles. About Decks, or even about Custom Cards. If you make some, I'll rate them in an article.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 am

I know you can Smile.
But why would you write an entire article about my cards Oo?
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 am

Maybe not only about your cards, but about a lot of Custom Cards, tested in a "fantasy duel", etc. xd

Btw, I sent you a PM, check it if you have some free time.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Yeah bring more members i want this academy back to its normal, and ruben back too D=
Anyway, let's do it like this... I appreciate a lot ur activity so why not? Your free to do it and if you would like so we would be very glad to have fresh new articles! Oh and you can be like an official card rater! Just be sure to check some articles and stuff to get in easly, you are like part of the family DCA already xD
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 pm

DCA family, that sounds really cool Very Happy.
It's cool to have members from KC here that are active on KC too.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:12 pm

At the moment, I found a method how could I test all of my Custom Cards (yeah, I converted them into Yugioh Virtual Dueling Very Happy), so I'm testing them at the moment. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 pm

uh'? Ur sayin that u made a VDS just for your cards? Playable? Wow, u gotta show us, lets make a DCA VDS just for Custom cards XD i would be really addicted to it for sure!
Btw try using PM's more to dont spam out the forum, not that i dont like it but...u know...;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Introduce   Sheodon's Introduce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheodon's Introduce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Class Academy :: Introductions-
Jump to: