Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inSheodon's Original [Singles] KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Sheodon's Original [Singles] Vote_lcap2Sheodon's Original [Singles] Voting_bar2Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Sheodon's Original [Singles] Vote_lcap2Sheodon's Original [Singles] Voting_bar2Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Sheodon's Original [Singles]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Male Mensagens : 131
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

Sheodon's Original [Singles] Empty
PostSubject: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Okay, so I made a topic for my Single Cards which were not made for/in Sets, but I had an idea and I created them.

Sheodon's Original [Singles] Blackwingnatathescout

When this card is Summoned, you cannot Special Summon any monsters until the End Phase of the turn when you Summoned this card. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower Winged-Beast Type monster with ATK 2000 or less from your Deck. This card is unaffected by Quick-Play Spell Cards.

So, originally I wanted to put this card in my Set Project ReGenesis, but I had several reason why I didn't put it (since I supported unforgotten and unsupported archetypes, or supported but already weak archetypes, or cards which makes good but old archetypes again Tier 1).

I like this card, since it's something which is useable not in BW, but in Mist Valleys, Harpie Ladies and other (maybe anti-meta) Winged Beast-Type Decks. It's a bit slow, since it disables you to Special Summon - so you cannot use its effect - until the End Phase, but if you protect it, it can almost search everything. The reason why I added the Quick-Play Spell immunity is to protect him against Book of Moons, which should order you to re-Summon it again, and if you do, you cannot Special Summon... again. Oh, and it's a good combo with Pot of Duality & Cards for the Black Feathers.

Sheodon's Original [Singles] Flamefang

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card must be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 FIRE Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy all cards on the field, except this card. This card's Summon cannot be negated. You cannot Special Summon during the same turn when you Summoned this card. This card cannot be Tributed.

This is something which also helps the conception of Dragons, but makes it unique. This is a card which worthy to make a Deck around it. Now, let's see the card. Its stats are not the best, but it doesn't need it, since when you Summon it, you just clear everything from the field. He's a Trade-In target, so if you cannot Summon it, you can discard it to draw 2 cards. Now let's talk about its Summoning Condition, which is one of the biggest problems in my opinion. Tributing 3 Dragon would be not a big problem, since Totem Dragon woudl be treated as 2 Dragons, you Summon somehow another Dragon, and Tribute Summon this, then you clear the field, and direct attack. But, since you need to Tribute 3 FIRE Dragons, and you cannot Special Summon - it's a bit hard to Summon it, but totally worth it. Why? Because its Summon cannot be negated, so destruction will be successul. The only weapons against it are Book of Moon and Bottomless Trap Hole, but even these cards cannot stop him from destroy everything. Cards like Decoy Dragon, Masked Dragon could help to Summon it. Itself cannot be Tributed, which is sometimes a problem for you, but if your opponent plays cards like Ectoplasmer, it's just a salvation for you.

P.S.: DNA Transplant + Totem Dragon = This more easily.

Sheodon's Original [Singles] Lionheart-1

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Level 4 or lower EARTH Warrior-Type monster, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower EARTH Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position. Its effects are negated, cannot be Tributed and destroy that card when this card is removed from your side of the field.

This card has a really interesting effect. This is a semi-nomi card, so cannot be Normal Summoned or Set - so it's usually a dead draw when you draw it. But it can be Special Summoned by the effect of a LV4, Earth Warriors. So, which kind of Warriors can summon it with advantage? The first one is obviously Warrior of Lady Wasteland: when destroyed, you search it, Special Summon Warrior Lady of Wasteland (or another card, usually a tuner in the Graveyard - Comrade Swordsman of Landstar is an ideal target for this card), then you got an advantage. But there is another unforgotten card which can give you a really big advantage: Marauding Captain! You Summon the captain itself, then Summon this, and with its effect, you Special Summon something, usually a LV3 Tuner -> LV10 Synchro (or LV6/LV7). And it was not a dead draw! This card would help to revive the concept called "Warrior Toolbox", cards like Lionheart (this one), Maraudin Captain, Comrade Swordsman of Landstar, E-Hero Wildheart, Comrade Swordsman of Landstar, etc.

Sheodon's Original [Singles] OcelotLightfur

This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon except for a Beast-Type Synchro Monster. This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon except for a Beast-Type Monster. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 1 EARTH Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position. That card is destroyed during the end Phase of the turn it was Summoned.

First, when you check this card, nothing special will be in your mind. Just another support for Beast-Type monsters, and this card is not so strong to add your Deck. But for second, you realize that it's not as week as you think it first. Let's discuss the card itself! It can only be Tributed/Synchro'd for Beast-Type monsters, which is a bit problem, but in Solidarity Builds (like Pineapple Variants), you can resolve this problem using cards like Naturia Beast. But its real effect is a bit interesting. What kind of cards can be search via (Sir) Ocelot Lightfur? Not so much, but really interesting cards can be Summoned: Key Mouse (which is a great tuner in Pure Beast decks => Ocelot, Tribute => Key Mouse + LV 4 monster => Naturia Beast), Milus Radiant (not so important card), Neko Mane King (nothing special), Cats Ear Tribe (meh), Moja... Wow! Moja can be searched with this card! From the Deck! If you have a King of the Beasts in your Graveyard/hand, you can Summon it immediately by Tributing this, searching Moja, and then King of the Beast, and attack with it. But there is another really useable card which can be search with this. It's called Snyffus. It's the PlagueSpreader Zombie for the Plants, and it's a Beast. And Beast can be used in Plant Builts with Pineapple...

Sheodon's Original [Singles] StardustDraco-1

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
*You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase and it is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect(s).

This card is not the same as Stardust Dragon. First, it is not treated as Stardust Dragon, and it's a Gemini Monster. So to get its effect, you need to re-summon it, or just equip it with a Supervise. However, after it got its effects, it can use its effect even more than once, since if it used its effects and it was re-summoned by its own effect, it already gets its effects! However, it has a really bad con: it can be easily destroyed, since its ATK is really low. However, this card could give a plus chance to Gemini Decks, where this card would be a staple.

Sheodon's Original [Singles] TimeReaper

This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your Graveyard. This card's Summon cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by Effect Monsters' effects. This card cannot be Tributed and cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon. Control of this face-up card cannot switch. When this card is Summoned, put 3 Death Counters on it. Remove 1 Death Counter from this card during each of your End Phases. If there is no any Counters on this card or this card is removed from the field, you lose the Duel.

Okay, so this card is like Flamefang: you need to build around it a Deck. It's not a staple, but a really useable card if you build around it a good Deck, for example in Counter Fairy deck, you can use it pretty well since Counter Fairy can negate almost everything. It's a DARK and it's also a Zombie, so it can be Special Summoned by, for example, Zombie Master. But don't forget that this is not undestroyable, so you need to protect it against Spells and Traps (but not monsters, since he's unaffected by monster's effects, so you don't need afraid from Monarchs).

Sheodon's Original [Singles] PlayofNature-1

1 EARTH Plant-Type monster + 1 EARTH Beast-Type monster
This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster while it is face-up on your side of the field. This card is treated as a "Naturia" monster. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Plant-Type or Beast-Type monster to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type or Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your side of the field. Its effects are negated and destroy that card during the End Phase of the turn when it was Summoned. Level 1 Plant-Type or Beast-Type monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by card effects and their Summon cannot be negated.

Sheodon's Original [Singles] Neo-SpacianCabine

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster. This card cannot be Tributed except for its own effect. You can Tribute this card while you control "Elemental Hero Neos" to Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your Deck. That monster cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

Sheodon's Original [Singles] Elementalheroeliteneos

While this card is face-up on your side of the field, this card's name is also treated as "Elemental Hero Neos". As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, when "Elemental Hero Neos" and all Fusion Monsters that list "Elemental Hero Neos" as a Fusion Material Monster on your side of the field attack with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Last edited by Sheodon on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm

gotta love them
specially The blackwing card, its just awsome, both effect and pic.
Now, its a lil slow as u said because of the no SS limitation. Tho blackwings are fast, so they can swarm the field before summoning that card and then making a good option.
I dont think you can use this on harpie ladies but in a random WB deck u can do good with it.
The second is also very well made, for easier summon i would make a deck with DNA SURGERY and flamevells or any FIRE swarmer. Really Seto should hurry up on adding self made cards to special lobbies on kcvds so we could test this awsome creations!

Oh, and u should put ur names on the creations and also you shouldnt use kasuki takahashi as creator's name as i said to 3E-hero neos (u noticed he is an admin here right?).
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Quote :
They wouldn't, since they can only target X-Sabers, and not all X-Sabers are Warriors. Half of them is Beast-Warrior/Beast-Type monster. But Marauding Captain + Lionheart would be appear in some variant. Maybe Solidarity X-Saber ?! :O

Yeah I noticed that he's an admin here too. xD

Btw, for summoning Flamefang, you need to Tribute 3 FIRE DRAGON-Type monsters, so flamvells won't fit here, but cards like Decoy Dragon, Masked Dragon would work. I won't say that Flamefang would be a staple, but someone would make a Deck around it, I would bet it. Especially Anti-Meta deck-users would. Razz

Nata is maybe a bit slow in Pure BW, but don't forget that it can search a lot of things, even LV7 monsters (under ATK 2000), so it can search out Sirocco too. Yeah, maybe Harpie Lady won't use it, but Simorgh-Wing and Dragunity (!) would use it in 3 as staple.

/Edit by 3E-hero neos: please avoid double posts, I've made it one now Wink.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm

but flamvells are FIRE, so swarm them and then use DNA surgery to turn them in dragons and recycle some.
yeah nata is great but im not very good with meta tho, i dont use it eheh
btw ur music is PRO i sent u a message Wink
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: #3   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Quote :
Sorry, yeah, you're right, I just read dna TRANSPLANT, not Surgery, that's why I misunderstood what you wrote. But now I understand it and you're totally right.

Maybe FIRE Warrior Deck (Evocator, Command Knight) + DNA Surgery? Razz

BTW, thanks for your message, sent reply.

Yeah! Premiere in Dream Class Academy! My 3rd Single Custom!

Sheodon's Original [Singles] Lionheart

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Level 4 or lower EARTH Warrior-Type monster, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower EARTH Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position. Its effects are negated, cannot be Tributed and destroy that card when this card is removed from your side of the field.

This card has a really interesting effect. This is a semi-nomi card, so cannot be Normal Summoned or Set - so it's usually a dead draw when you draw it. But it can be Special Summoned by the effect of a LV4, Earth Warriors. So, which kind of Warriors can summon it with advantage? The first one is obviously Warrior of Lady Wasteland: when destroyed, you search it, Special Summon Warrior Lady of Wasteland (or another card, usually a tuner in the Graveyard - Comrade Swordsman of Landstar is an ideal target for this card), then you got an advantage. But there is another unforgotten card which can give you a really big advantage: Marauding Captain! You Summon the captain itself, then Summon this, and with its effect, you Special Summon something, usually a LV3 Tuner -> LV10 Synchro (or LV6/LV7). And it was not a dead draw! This card would help to revive the concept called "Warrior Toolbox", cards like Lionheart (this one), Maraudin Captain, Comrade Swordsman of Landstar, E-Hero Wildheart, Comrade Swordsman of Landstar, etc.

/Edit by 3E-hero neos(again): Please avoid double posts, thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:37 pm

1 WORD: Awsome!
And thanks for the priority btw!
So a marauding captain field abuser? I do that with deep sea diva deck and marauding captain deck but this would be a staple...the bad thing is...x-sabers would be even more OP With this card D=
Great job sheodon!
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:22 am

Sheodon's Original [Singles] OcelotLightfur

This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon except for a Beast-Type Synchro Monster. This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon except for a Beast-Type Monster. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 1 EARTH Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position. That card is destroyed during the end Phase of the turn it was Summoned.

First, when you check this card, nothing special will be in your mind. Just another support for Beast-Type monsters, and this card is not so strong to add your Deck. But for second, you realize that it's not as week as you think it first. Let's discuss the card itself! It can only be Tributed/Synchro'd for Beast-Type monsters, which is a bit problem, but in Solidarity Builds (like Pineapple Variants), you can resolve this problem using cards like Naturia Beast. But its real effect is a bit interesting. What kind of cards can be search via (Sir) Ocelot Lightfur? Not so much, but really interesting cards can be Summoned: Key Mouse (which is a great tuner in Pure Beast decks => Ocelot, Tribute => Key Mouse + LV 4 monster => Naturia Beast), Milus Radiant (not so important card), Neko Mane King (nothing special), Cats Ear Tribe (meh), Moja... Wow! Moja can be searched with this card! From the Deck! If you have a King of the Beasts in your Graveyard/hand, you can Summon it immediately by Tributing this, searching Moja, and then King of the Beast, and attack with it. But there is another really useable card which can be search with this. It's called Snyffus. It's the PlagueSpreader Zombie for the Plants, and it's a Beast. And Beast can be used in Plant Builts with Pineapple...
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:14 am

Awesome, beasts have always missed their support.
This gives them some speed(when you use the summoned monster in the correct way).
It's really nice, 10/10 Razz.
And avoid double posts Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks for the comment, and OK, I'll promise that I'll avoid the double-posts and I'll edit my posts.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Great card once again, the slowest till now but still great. I think you could do another beats with a SS effect that could abuse this card no? Or maybe a beast type machine duplication to further abuse! Keep this coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 am

Thanks, I'm glad that you liked it.

Btw, here's the next card.

Sheodon's Original [Singles] StardustDraco-1

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
*You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase and it is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect(s).

This card is not the same as Stardust Dragon. First, it is not treated as Stardust Dragon, and it's a Gemini Monster. So to get its effect, you need to re-summon it, or just equip it with a Supervise. However, after it got its effects, it can use its effect even more than once, since if it used its effects and it was re-summoned by its own effect, it already gets its effects! However, it has a really bad con: it can be easily destroyed, since its ATK is really low. However, this card could give a plus chance to Gemini Decks, where this card would be a staple.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Awesome card, love the art.
Its statics are low but it's effect helps some decks out Smile.
9/10, not because it's not great but I'm just sick of Stardust card ><.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks for your comment!

To be honest, I'm also sick of Stardust Dragon, but this is not a typical Stardust Support - in my opinion, this is not a Stardust Dragon support card. It's just a member of the archetype, which supports Gemini monsters, not Stardust Dragon - as I could test it, it can really help the Gemini Decks.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Awsome card!
But if u wrote "this card is treated as Stardust Dragon(...)" what would happen with the asault mode? It would be OP.
Like this is Ok, a baby stardust LOL, he can be good in many situations, its slow in decks that dont use geminis but it offers great protection.
Im finishing my set too =)
!0/10
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Quote :
But if u wrote "this card is treated as Stardust Dragon(...)" what would happen with the asault mode? It would be OP.

That's the reason why I didn't write on this card the "this card's name is also treated as..." line on the card. It would be really overpowered and it would work with all of his supports. Now it's just a baby version of stardust, which is not so universal, but can help slower Decks, especially Gemini Deck.

UPDATE: New card!

Sheodon's Original [Singles] TimeReaper

This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your Graveyard. This card's Summon cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by Effect Monsters' effects. This card cannot be Tributed and cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon. Control of this face-up card cannot switch. When this card is Summoned, put 3 Death Counters on it. Remove 1 Death Counter from this card during each of your End Phases. If there is no any Counters on this card or this card is removed from the field, you lose the Duel.

Okay, so this card is like Flamefang: you need to build around it a Deck. It's not a staple, but a really useable card if you build around it a good Deck, for example in Counter Fairy deck, you can use it pretty well since Counter Fairy can negate almost everything. It's a DARK and it's also a Zombie, so it can be Special Summoned by, for example, Zombie Master. But don't forget that this is not undestroyable, so you need to protect it against Spells and Traps (but not monsters, since he's unaffected by monster's effects, so you don't need afraid from Monarchs).
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Amazing card, seems risky but that's the fun part Razz.
Little typo:If there is no Counter on this card or this card is removed from the field, you lose the Duel.

I think Book Of Moon is epic with it, while face-down it's lose the duel effect wouldn't work right?
10/10 Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Yeah, when it face-down, it losts all counters but it also losts his counters, so you won't lose the game. Another tactic is Skill Drain, which stops the removing of Counters, so you get a little time to beatdown your Deck.

I can imagine a Zombie-Beatdown-OTK Deck with this + Zombie Master + Lightsworns/Skill Drain cards. Milling your Graveyard, just Summon Zombie Master, eff -> Special Summon it (since it can be Special Summoned, but only from Graveyard). Pyramid Turtle could search it. Razz

Sheodon's Original [Singles] PlayofNature

1 EARTH Plant-Type monster + 1 EARTH Beast-Type monster
This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster while it is face-up on your side of the field. This card is treated as a "Naturia" monster. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Plant-Type or Beast-Type monster to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type or Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your side of the field. Its effects are negated and destroy that card during the End Phase of the turn when it was Summoned. Level 1 Plant-Type or Beast-Type monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by card effects and their Summon cannot be negated.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Awesome card, 10/10.
Great support for a lot of stuff, Beater support, Synchro support.
Really cool Razz.
And have you really used the Edit button Oo, joke xD.
/Edit: I think I've used that tiger myself once ><.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Great card, tho, Its slightly OP, sinc eu can summon that monster that can be tributed to summon another plant, so its a free summon, trade 1 dandylion for 1 queen.
Tho its creative, once again nice job.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:33 am

Since you can only SUmmon LV4 monsters without effects which destroyed in the end of the turn (except if you use them for Synchro Summon), it's not so OP'd in my opinion. But yeah, it's a big combo with Dandylion.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm

if u could do great with copyplant, look at lonfire blossom....its a trade for 1 tytannial, and abuse her effect, do you want a better lock than this?
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 am

Even if you trade it for Tytannial, its effects are negated, so you cannot lockdown your opponent with Tributing Dandylion, summon Tytannial, got tokens etc. Even if you Summon Lonefire by it, you cannot Tribute it since in this case it's just a monster with no effects.

Another card(s), in this case I'll show you 2 new cards for an unforgotten archetype:

Sheodon's Original [Singles] Neo-SpacianCabine

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster. This card cannot be Tributed except for its own effect. You can Tribute this card while you control "Elemental Hero Neos" to Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your Deck. That monster cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

Sheodon's Original [Singles] Elementalheroeliteneos

While this card is face-up on your side of the field, this card's name is also treated as "Elemental Hero Neos". As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, when "Elemental Hero Neos" and all Fusion Monsters that list "Elemental Hero Neos" as a Fusion Material Monster on your side of the field attack with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Awesome thanks for those Very Happy.
I'd like cabin more tough if it was that you can Special Summon a Neo-Spacian from your Hand/Deck/Graveyard either one of those.
10/10 still really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Cabine is 4 sure the most balanced and good searcher for heroes i ever seen! Great Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheodon's Original [Singles]   Sheodon's Original [Singles] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheodon's Original [Singles]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Class Academy :: Card Maker Gallerie-
Jump to: