Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inHeroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! Vote_lcap2Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! Voting_bar2Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! Vote_lcap2Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! Voting_bar2Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi

No this is not a movie, this is a deck.

Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! Naamloostg

Total(40):

Monsters(17):
1X Stratos
2X Flash
3X Neos Alius
2X Voltic
2X Ocean
1X Morphing Jar
2X Heat
2X Honest
2X Wildheart

Spells(19):
2X Parallel World Fusion
2X Miracle Fusion
2X Terraforming
1X Dark Hole
1X Reinforcement Of The Army
2X E - Emergency Call
3X Gemini Spark
1X Future Fusion
3X Fusion Gate
2X R - Righteous Justice

Traps(4):
2X Paradox Fusion
1X Solemn Judgment
1X Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck(15):
3X Absolute Zero
3X The Shining
3X Great Tornado
3X Gaia
3X Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Analysis:

Monsters:

Stratos:
Great to Destroy Spells/Traps or search a goo Hero like Neos Alius or Flash.

Flash:
Crazy recycler, can recycle any Normal Spell by removing him and 3 other Heroes. This helps for The Shining too.

Neos Alius:
Great beater, Gemini Spark target and LIGHT monster.

Voltic:
Great monster in removal Heroes, can revive good targets like: Neos Alius, Stratos, Flash or another copy of itself. Best thing is that the monsters cannot be hit by Bottomless due to Damage step.

Ocean:
Can recycle good targets, same like Voltic but you add them from the grave to your hand instead of Special Summoning them from your RFG.

Morphing Jar:
Great to dump Heroes in the grave where they are good, draw new cards.

Heat:
Great beater, can gain a +1000 when you have 5 Hero monsters, best target for Nova Master yet.

Honest:
Great LIGHT monster for a lot of monsters in this deck.

Wildheart:
Great together with any trap that affects a lot of cards on the field.

Spells:

Parallel World Fusion:
Great card when you have removed Heroes, best to recycle some Fusion monsters so you can keep summoning them.

Miracle Fusion:
Remove monsters so you can get another Fusion, when they are removed the Shining can recycle them.

Terraforming:
Search your main spam card, Fusion Gate, the removing is fun cuz The Shining gets crazy then.

Dark Hole:
Great recycle target for Flash and destroys all monsters on the field.

Reinforcement Of The Army:
Get your Heroes to your hand, the place where you can use Fusion Gate.

E - Emergency Call:
Same like Reinforcement Of The Army.

Gemini Spark:
You make Neos Alius a safe play in any way, losing him is not a big deal and that makes this card almost a +1.

Future Fusion:
Heroes are great anywhere these days, the good Fusion support they have makes sure that when they are in the deck they can get to either the Grave or Hand.

Fusion Gate:
I've done so many crazy moves with this card, never bothered to use it but now I really like it's potential.

R - Righteous Justice:
The Harpie's Feather Duster under the Heroes, since this deck can fusion like constantly it's just kinda broken.

Traps:

Paradox Fusion:
Not a problem that you lose a Fusion monster for a few turns, altough it's a cost which does count. Absolute Zero is great in combo with this making your opponent's Dark Hole just a Raigeki for themself.

Solemn Judgment:
Great card to negate something, when timed correctly you hardly feel it's cost.

Torrential Tribute:
While you have The Shining out you can just use this and recycle two cards then use Fusion Gate and use the recycled ones for a new Shining.

Extra Deck:

Absolute Zero:
A crazy effect, not it's continious one but it's trigger effect whenever it's removed from the field.

The Shining:
Always been my favorite Hero, can become +2700 or more easily as boost, whenever it's sent to the Graveyard you just recycle 2 removed Heroes.

Great Tornado:
Field Gale is always a nice suprise for your opponent.

Gaia:
Like Great Tornado but temporary and it powers himself, no matter what it always does 2200 when attacking the affected monster.

Chimeratech Fotress Dragon
Against those lame Machine decks.

This deck is really consistent, I've played against a Scrap deck and it was a great match. I did win because my recycling was more powerful Razz.

Rate/Fix appreciated.

Last edited by 3E-hero neos on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Male Mensagens : 131
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:20 pm

With huge amount of Spell Cards, you should drop 1 Summoner Monk to be able Special Summon LV4 monsters more easily. Drop 1 Gemini Spark if you use E-Hero Neos Alius only as a Gemini monster and you don't use Hero Blast.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Sorry but I don't need Monk, this deck rules.
Reason I don't have blast is that I have Shining, Ocean, Voltic.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:36 pm

And what you do if you draw only Spell or Trap Cards, or draw only 1 Monster (not Stratos)? You wouldn't be able to do any Fusions. And if you draw 1/2 Gemini Spark and you have no Neos Alius, it's just a card disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Well, I've played this deck and it works great(on KCVDS).
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Nice deck.
Btw, you have many serachers i dont think its risky to don't have enough monsters to play.
anyway, - 1 fusion gate + 1 ray of hope i know u barely use your grave but if u add more draw engine you might get something fast out of this with burial from a different dimension.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Uhh, I really think that you guys are missing the point of this.
When this deck is used properly it can otk in second turn(when your hand lets you of course). Ray Of Hope is just a really slow recycler, Parallel World almost does the same but is a Normal Spell and returns removed cards listed on a Hero Fusion. I've been experiencing some dead hands but then I just had double Terraforming AND Fusion Gate at the same time. Sometimes the shuffler is just weird, and then it's just normal again in the other duel. Anyway I think if you test it for yourself a few times first think you'll see why this is a good deck(you might get a dead hand first time).
Also I like Heroes in my grave, it's one of the 4 places where I want them(Hand/Field/Grave/RFG).
Thanks for the ideas tough.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Parallel World Fusion cannot be activated in the same turn when you use Fusion Gate or Miracle Fusion and you can only use once per turn. That's why it is a bad card: it's f**ing slow.

Pyro is just week and you cannot search it out by RotA. Add Wildhearts instead of it.

Why do you have 2 King of the Swamp if you don't have any Polymerization (in this case you cannot activate its effect and drop it for nothing)? Terra Firma is just not worth it. I know that's a good combo with AZ, but only with it. And you cannot mill easily Kings, except with Future Fusion.

I would keep Paradox Fusions. It's a good combo fodder in this Deck since this deck also uses RFG zone.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:23 pm

I'll take out the king Of The Swampsfor Wildhearts ^^.
Parallel World is good, you have to time it properly, like when in a bad situation you can just use it to get out of it.
Thanks for the idea of Wildheart Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!   Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Super Fusion, Bonds That Transcend Time!!!
Page 1 of 1