Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inDoriado's Rage!!! KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Doriado's Rage!!! Vote_lcap2Doriado's Rage!!! Voting_bar2Doriado's Rage!!! I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Doriado's Rage!!! Vote_lcap2Doriado's Rage!!! Voting_bar2Doriado's Rage!!! I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Doriado's Rage!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Doriado's Rage!!! Var3

Hi

I’ve been working on this Deck a while, I wanted to show it to you guys.
As you might know, Elemental Mistress Doriado is one of the monsters, nobody sees the use in controlling a face-up monster that controls all the Elements. In this article I’ll make you disagree, she can be deadly when used properly and protected. Some monsters just are useful in their own Deck, Doriado can be abused in such a way that the opponent can lose it’s possibilities fast.

This Doriado Deck is used to lock your opponents options, there is a small set up needed to do that.
You have Manju as main searcher, he’s the best to search either of the 2 cards needed for Ritual Summon but you rather search Doriado’s Blessing then Doriado herself since Preparation Of Rites can search for Doriado. You have Armageddon Knight as searcher for Djinn Releaser Of Rituals, Releaser is really awesome since he can be used for a Ritual Summon while in the grave. When he is used for a Ritual Summon for as long as the Ritual monster stays face-up on the field your opponent cannot Special Summon. Most of the today’s decks have about at least 8 Special Summon monsters, not even counting Synchro monsters which cannot be Special Summon either. Also it locks any card that Special Summons since the opponent cannot Special Summon. You also have Level Limit – Area B to protect your Doriado together with Gravity Bind. Honest can do a great job for that too. The best card in this deck that is actually your second ace is Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan, it’s a Raigeki, Harpie’s Feather Duster, Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi, Pot Of Greed in one. Mask Of Darkness for the win, it can just recycle Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan in an eye blink or Gravity Bind in a bad situation.

That’s enough talking for now, let’s get to the Deck(each link will redirect you to the card rulings of that card).

Total(40):

Monsters(15):
3X Elemental Mistress Doriado
2X Djinn Releaser Of Rituals
2X Mask Of Darkness
2X Honest
3X Manju Of The Ten Thousand Hands
2X Chaos Sorcerer
2X Armageddon Knight
1X Necro Gardna
1X Dark Armed Dragon

Spells(19):
3X Pot Of Duality
2X Book Of Moon
1X Allure Of Darkness
Doriado's Blessing
1X Monster Reborn
1X Mystical Space Typhoon
1X Giant Trunade
2X Preparation Of Rites
1X Foolish Burial
1X Level Limit – Area A
2X United We Stand
2X Gold Sarcophagus

Traps(3):
1X Gravity Bind
2X Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan

Deck analysis:

Elemental Mistress Doriado
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloositi
She is your ace card, great because she's a low level monster with pretty good atk/def and under Bottomless Trap Hole. Her effect makes her even more awesome because of Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan, this way you can just abuse her over and over. Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan is the best card to use her with, since Elemental Blast does not work.

Djinn Releaser Of Rituals
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos2m
Now this is a cool monster, he can stop all the Special Summons of the opponent with ease as long as the Ritual Summoned monster where you used it’s effect for stays face-up on the field. This locks the big decks and that makes it so cool. Best thing is that whenever it’s used for a Ritual Summon your opponent cannot Special Summon, not just when you remove it from play while in the Graveyard.

Mask Of Darkness
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos3z
This is a great monster when it comes down to recycling your Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan or Gravity Bind when you are in a tough spot, I did not max this card since I only have 3 Traps and 2 Book Of Moon. You Great for some consistency when it comes down to control with Fuh-Rin abuse.

Honest
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos4bz
Since Doriado has low Attack for todays game, this card is used for protection of her, even gets rid of your opponents monster. Also has a nice 1900 DEF so good as game opener. He even can be used when attacking an opponents monster.

Manju Of The Ten Thousand Hands
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos5
Best Ritual searcher in the whole game, activates whenever it hits the field(unless it’s attacked while face-down), and then you can add a Ritual monster OR a Ritual Spell from your Deck to your Hand. This increases the speed of Ritual decks a lot.

Chaos Sorcerer
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos6o
This is just a crazy monster, it’s summoning conditions are easy to fulfill in this deck with Armageddon Knight, Honest, Manju Of The Ten Thousand Hands ect. It has got 2300 attack and that’s not that much, but, it’s effect makes it so good. Once per turn you can get rid of an opponents monster for good and it’s not destroyed but removed, this means that a lot of cards won’t be able to activate their effects.

Armageddon Knight
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos7f
This speeds up the Djinns, it gets them in the Grave, and that’s where you want them. It can send Necro Gardna too for more protection. Due to this and itself being DARK you can get Dark Armed Dragon out easier too.

Necro Gardna
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos8x
great monster to protect you, it can save you twice if summon it to the field and have it destroyed by battle. Or just once when you sent it to the Graveyard with Armageddon Knight.

Dark Armed Dragon
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos21
Great tech, I don’t have to many DARK monsters to make this a dead draw, and it can be a game changer a lot of times. You can remove Armageddon Knights for it’s effect since you don’t need them anymore, then it’s like a free destruction already. 2800 ATK is also a great beater nowadays. Only problem is 1000 DEF, in this format a lot of Book Of Moons are used, and then he gets easily beaten.

Pot Of Duality
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos9b
This is the best general searcher around today and fits really good in this deck. It’s the best way to get Preparation Of Rites, Fuh-Rin, Gravity Bind, Level Limit ect. This deck does Special Summon but doesn’t swarm so a turn no Special Summons doesn’t hurt either.

Book Of Moon
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos10n
The best card for control, you can recycle the effect of Mask Of Darkness, protect monsters from cards like Smashing Ground, flip Tuners face-down ect. It’s a Quick Play Spell which is the best part of it since nobody sees it coming that you have it face-down.

Allure Of Darkness
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos11
Great draw power card, you can see it as a +1 since you can also remove a DARK monster in your hand that you cannot use at the moment.

Doriado’s Blessing
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos12
You need this for Doriado, it’s not a great card itself, but totally worth it since you get your ace monster out, and that’s what you obviously want to happen.

Monster Reborn
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos13
Revive a successfully summoned Doriado or Chaos Sorcerer, it can be used in many ways but those are your best target for this card.

Mystical Space Typhoon
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos14
Staple Spell/Trap removal card, can crush any Spell/Trap with ease, best is to set it and play it on a Spell/Trap card your opponent sets in his/her turn.

Giant Trunade
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos22
Best way to clear backrows for a turn, you can chain Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan to it and clear monsters as well so you clear the opponents field at once. Your opponent cannot Special Summon a Gorz/Tragoedia/Battle Fader either since you probably have used Releaser.

Preparation Of Rites
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos15
You get both, Doriado and Blessing at once with this card. Doriado from your deck and Blessing from the Grave. Since you use materials to Ritual Summon in your Graveyard you can get (another) Doriado when you need it.

Foolish Burial
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos16
You can see this as a card with a searcher function, this is because you can get Releaser or Necro Gardna in your Graveyard, and that’s where you want them.

Level Limit – Area B
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos21
Except that most of your monsters are under Bottomless, they are mainly under level 4 as wel, this is the card you want to use to abuse those low level monsters. Lock your opponents monsters and attack with your ones. This is also great for stall, since Ritual is not the fastest deck ever made, and this format there is almost a free backrow so this card will survive a while.

United We Stand
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos17
Doriado cannot survive as easy as a lot of other ace monsters, this gives her(or any other monster where you equip it on) at least an 800 attack boost and that can go up to +4000. Then she has 5300 attack, combine that with level Limit Area – B or Gravity Bind for a real controlling field.

Gold Sarcophagus
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos18
Next to Pot Of Duality we cannot forget this card, it might be a bit slower but does not stop Special Summons for the remainder of the turn. And of course in a slow deck you need some searching, even if it’s really slow.

Gravity Bind
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos19
Almost the same as Level Limit – Area B but it doesn’t put level 4+ monsters to defense and It’s a Continuous Trap card instead of Continuous Spell card. This is good on one side of course since Mask Of Darkness can recycle it, but the problem is that it has to be set first before activating.

Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan
Doriado's Rage!!! Naamloos20
Your ace trap card, it’s the ultimate toolbox card which can do the 4 most important things in this game. You can do serious damage with this card together with Mask Of Darkness. To bad it is not able to remove cards from the Graveyard.

What does it cost?

If you’d like to have this deck in Real Life you want to know what it costs, and I know you want rare versions of cards so I took those.

Source: http://yugico.com on 27 November 2010.
All prices are in Euros and per card, the final price is that card * times that the card is in the deck.
€0,67 is 1 Dollar.

Monsters:
Elemental Mistress Doriado(Ultimate Rare) = €14,40 * 3 = €43,20
Djinn Releaser Of Rituals(Rare)= €0,50 * 2 = €1,00
Mask Of Darkness(Rare)= €3,00 * 2 = €6,00
Honest(Secret Rare)= €32,20 * 2 = €64,40
Manju Of The Ten Thousand Hands(Common)= €3.40 * 3 = €10,20
Chaos Sorcerer(Ultra Rare)= €35,00 * 2 = €70,00
Armageddon Knight(Super Rare)= €6,20 * 2 = €12,40
Necro Gardna(Super Rare)= €6,40 * 1 = €6,40
Dark Armed Dragon(Secret Rare)= €88,00 * 1 = €88,00

Spells:
Pot Of Duality(Secret Rare)= €104,00 * 3 = €312,00
Book Of Moon(Super Rare)= €78,60 * 2 = €157,20
Allure Of Darkness(Ultra Rare)= €25,80 * 1 = €25,80
Doriado’s Blessing(Common)= €0,20 * 2 = €0,40
Monster Reborn(Ultra Rare)= €21,00 * 1 = €21,00
Mystical Space Typhoon(Ultra Rare)= €16,50 * 1 = €16,50
Giant Trunade(Super Rare)= €7,50 * 1 = €7,50
Preparation Of The Rites(Super Rare)= €2,90 * 2 = €5,80
Foolish Burial(Super Rare Foil)= €30,00 * 1 = €30,00
Level Limit – Area B(Rare)= €4,00 * 1 = €4,00
United We Stand(Ultra Rare)= €13,20 * 2 = €16,40
Gold Sarcophagus(Ultra Rare)= €780,00 * 2 = €1560,00

Traps:
Gravity Bind(Rare)= €1,60 * 1 = €1,60
Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan(Common 1st edition RDS-EN055)=€0,20 * 2 = €0,40

Total price: €2460,20

About the Elements

As we all may know, the one Element cannot live without the other. Best example is the human itself:
Humans need food to live, food has to grow in the Earth, the Earth needs Water and Light so that the food can grow. Also we need air to breath, without air(Wind) the food wouldn’t be able to grow and then the human wouldn’t be able to live.

That’s a simple example from 1 of the small but great things the Elements can do, but they can do something else too:
Elements can turn into natural disasters, these are really dangerous and often the place where it happens is evacuated.
Earth can become earthquakes, these are really powerful and can rip complete buildings apart and kill people.
Water can become tidal waves, this is nothing more than a earthquake under water and this causes really huge waves(called tidal waves).
Wind can become a hurricane or a tornado, these twist with hundreds of miles an hour and suck up anything in their path, weird thing is that in the eye of both, there is not a single breeze of wind.
The sun can cause buildings to get very hot and then it starts to burn, this is a natural disaster but more Fire and Light together. Caused by a lot of heat from the sun. These buildings mostly burn up completely if the firemen can’t keep the fire under control.

I hope you liked this article, thanks for reading.
Fix/Rate appreciated.
Sorry for the not working BB code from Doriado's Blessing, I tried it a bunch of times, won't work.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Male Mensagens : 131
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:30 pm

You forgot abotu the reprints: Gold Sacrophagus is already reprinted as a Super Rare and it costs only 5€. Same for DaD (it's now already a Tin card),Honest (Twilight Special Edition),

By the way, there are already a lot of Common version for the cards so you don't need to buy the most expensive variations. Foolish, Book of Moon, Allure of Darkness, Monster Reborn, MST, Giant Trunade, Chaos Sorcerer (!!!) etc. You can get now a lot of cards from Structure Decks.

Doriado has already a Rare version.

Except this part, the article is really well-written and its design is also pretty good. Easy to check the details.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Sheodon wrote:
You forgot abotu the reprints: Gold Sacrophagus is already reprinted as a Super Rare and it costs only 5€. Same for DaD (it's now already a Tin card),Honest (Twilight Special Edition),

By the way, there are already a lot of Common version for the cards so you don't need to buy the most expensive variations. Foolish, Book of Moon, Allure of Darkness, Monster Reborn, MST, Giant Trunade, Chaos Sorcerer (!!!) etc. You can get now a lot of cards from Structure Decks.

Doriado has already a Rare version.

Except this part, the article is really well-written and its design is also pretty good. Easy to check the details.

Yea sorry I didn't know about the prices :S, I checked that website and they were that expensive there(from certain sets too). But I know a lot of people want to use rare cards because they like to join tournies that's why I searched the rarest versions, most cards have Common versions as well.
Thanks for reading this article, I appreciate it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Awsome Deck Very Happy
AnD OFC awsome article, u probabbly had many work on it, rep +!
Well the tech of this card and the recycling abikity is just awsome here, this deck must be really pro! Record some videos with hypercam so that we can put more stuff on our youtube channel!
Had a good time reading it, well built, easy to understand.
Just 1 thing, u said chaos was a target for reborn wich it isn't:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play.

Very nice keep this refreshing things coming (yeah! I made a break on my busy shcedule just to read this even if im having history test tomorrow ^^).
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 pm

The "This card can only be Special Summoned by..." is different from "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by..."

If you Summoned a monster with "This card can only..." and you payed all costs, and its Summon wasn't negated, and it is destroyed, you can Special Summon it from your Graveyard by cards like Monster Reborn.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Sheodon wrote:
The "This card can only be Special Summoned by..." is different from "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by..."

If you Summoned a monster with "This card can only..." and you payed all costs, and its Summon wasn't negated, and it is destroyed, you can Special Summon it from your Graveyard by cards like Monster Reborn.

That's for Semi-Nomi monsters only.
Fred thanks for reading, I appreciate it.
I'm currently trying Secret Village Of Spellcasters too, almost lockdown lol.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

3E-hero neos wrote:
Sheodon wrote:

That's for Semi-Nomi monsters only.
Fred thanks for reading, I appreciate it.
I'm currently trying Secret Village Of Spellcasters too, almost lockdown lol.

Yes, but Fred said that Chaos is not a Monster Reborn target. But it is......
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 am

happy dance help assassin right, I was wrong i guess ^^
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:40 pm

I've tried Village.
Works great, I'll update when I have time, kinda busy today.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Huuuum, What about Sangan? Nice searcher for doriado and most of this deck cards, and a 1 tribute for the ritual summon.
Think on that. Very Happy
And sorry for double post :S diablo dancing cheerleader
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 am

Where's the double post know, I have [admin] powers, bow for me xD.
Anyway, Sangan is random here, it'd be only good for Arma Knight and the chance I get him or one of his targets is big enough too.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Random?Random?
Look:
.Awsome searcher:
- Can search all the mosters in your deck except Dark Armed Dragon and Sorcerer
.Can tribute istelf for doriado, and if u do this from the field you might get a card.
. DARK monster for chaos and DaD
. Awsome for backup and combos, like:
Summon Sangan -> Ritual Summon Doriado by tributing Sangan -> Add Honest from your deck to your hand.
I could say some more but I'm in a hurry, as always, and you will be banned when I have the time LOL.

.Imune to gravity bind

Also you could think on adding 1 genex controller for backup as you could summon triforce for awsome combos if u used a 2nd doriado for his summon.
That's all.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Me banned Oo.
I know it can search a lot, but I just don't like it here, I'll try it and Controller too.
I'll update with Village Of Spellcasters when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doriado's Rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doriado's Rage!!!   Doriado's Rage!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doriado's Rage!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Class Academy :: Lessons Room :: Deck Building Room-
Jump to: