Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inHow To make Youtube Vids into Gifs KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs Vote_lcap2How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs Voting_bar2How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs Vote_lcap2How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs Voting_bar2How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Male Mensagens : 211
Reputação : 13

Duelist
Duel Points: 5

How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs Empty
PostSubject: How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs   How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 pm

do not take this seriously if in a part there is some nude content on the site ppl do it to be cool just saying....

ok so First go on Youtube and get a vid or anything ur lookin up.

You are on that to were if its a video like Pro wrestling or music its playing copy the URL

After that type in the URL gifsoup.com(nude content some ppl post use at ur risk)

now b4 u make it u have to create a account simple 2 minute thing

after that, the home page it should say somethin about post link here paste link in there

after that click ok or w/e it says and you shoiuld come up to what u need

from the whole movie type in what part you want from it and where to start and end

then u can fill in the tags or rest then click generate or somethin towards the bottom

the there it should show ur preview of what you did

you can download to your PC or you can copy for the forum code and post it on places and topics

Hope you Learned from This xD

~henryxp
Back to top Go down
http://team-henry.pokemonlegend.org
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs   How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:00 am

thx for this tutorial, very helpful =)
Fred is gonna to love it =P +rep

~rubencarvalho~
Back to top Go down
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs   How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:01 am

thnx glad u love it Very Happy i know fred is gonna love it, he was gonna die when he saw it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs   How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am

Nice What a Face
Tho, I didnt understand that of the nude things lol but I will try this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs   How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:27 am

Quote :
Nice
Tho, I didnt understand that of the nude things lol but I will try this

Thats cuz u r a nude person xD

~rubencarvalho~
Back to top Go down
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs   How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:37 am

no on the main site u may see videos of nudedont click move mouse if u do it u see nude w/o it redirecting thats what i meant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs   How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To make Youtube Vids into Gifs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Class Academy :: Random/Test Forum-
Jump to: