Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inlearn how to ditch KCVDS lags KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags Vote_lcap2learn how to ditch KCVDS lags Voting_bar2learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
learn how to ditch KCVDS lags Vote_lcap2learn how to ditch KCVDS lags Voting_bar2learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

learn how to ditch KCVDS lags

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

learn how to ditch KCVDS lags Empty
PostSubject: learn how to ditch KCVDS lags   learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 pm

hey guys

I feel this topic is needed so we don't get spam like: KCVDS lags.
so here goes

-when you can't connect log out for 15 minutes and log back in the server is to crowded

-when you search a spell/trap first send it to grave then add to hand

-when you search a mons first special summon it then add to hand

-when you add a mons from grave to hand first special summon then add to hand

that's all I can say about the rfg is all the same^^
this is just to help a bit
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: learn how to ditch KCVDS lags   learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:26 pm

thx for the info Neos ^^

Rep added
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: learn how to ditch KCVDS lags   learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:56 pm

sometimes those laggings can kill my day!
its a loose o time when dueling! KCVDS needs to repair it1
thnks for the info!
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Male Mensagens : 113
Reputação : -2

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: learn how to ditch KCVDS lags   learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Well Seto is very busy in some other things, it seems ar least and i also hope the lagg ends soon even tho everyone says its Ham the one creating it.
Ty for the good info Neos.
Back to top Go down
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Male Mensagens : 211
Reputação : 13

Duelist
Duel Points: 5

PostSubject: Re: learn how to ditch KCVDS lags   learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm

tecnically seto said if the lags keep continuing and he cant fix them like some promblems in the game are his falt but anyways he said if it continues he will have to shut down the dueling for a while
Back to top Go down
http://team-henry.pokemonlegend.org
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: learn how to ditch KCVDS lags   learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 pm

this is going off topic plz get back on topic
and yes I know that seto's busy and leaf works better then IP cuz it lags less(don't have leaf) and ham causes lag(don't have lag) I got that info somewere from KC.com but that's not what this topic is about so just get back on topic plz before this has to be locked
thx in advance cheers

/fred_deathmaster: for now no need to lock it, if it spams too much i will...but...dont worrie to much lol offtopic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: learn how to ditch KCVDS lags   learn how to ditch KCVDS lags I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

learn how to ditch KCVDS lags
Page 1 of 1