Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inUnder rated cards KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Under rated cards Vote_lcap2Under rated cards Voting_bar2Under rated cards I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Under rated cards Vote_lcap2Under rated cards Voting_bar2Under rated cards I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Under rated cards

Go down 
+4
3E-hero neos
rubencarvalho
Yami-Malik
mumakil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mumakil
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
mumakil

Reputação : 1

Duelist
Duel Points: 500

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:34 am

ok here u can post any cards that u think are excellent but under used or ignored such as the two im gonna post now Razz

first of all is rope of life

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rope_of_Life

which in my opinion is fantastic because at least i play with a small hand so if ur enemy some how manages to defeat ur strong monster it gets to come back even stronger for a few discards(and might work really well in a dark world deck Very Happy)

and my second for right now is

trap reclamation

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Trap_Reclamation

im not 100% sure about this but can u not chain it to mirror force(or any other handy trap) and everytime u use it u get it back? and this effect stays so when ever its sent to grave u can set it again and use it get it back and use it cant this be used as a infinite mirror force loop?
(also works with dark world decks cause of the discard)

edit: it seems trap reclamation is badly worded it just gives it back the next time its sent to grave not every time

what are in ur opinion underrated cards and tell us why Smile also comment on my two cards damnit

Last edited by mumakil on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Male Mensagens : 113
Reputação : -2

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:43 am

Some good cards ignored are also:
Needle Ceiling
I used this card before, it is very useful, while u have just set monsters and ur opponent has face up monsters (could be 1 or 2 or 3 monsters) It helps u turn the table a lot.

Widespread Ruin
I used this card to save me from direct attacks much, just if ur opponent has 2 monsters on the field...it can destroy any monster as long as the attack is declared.

Yes muma, Rope of Life, i have it in one of my decks, so i dont ignore it, but of course is very forgotten.
I never used trap reclamation....never got the effect well :S
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:57 am

Winged Kuriboh LV10

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Transcendent Wings". During your opponent's Battle Phase, you can Tribute this face-up monster to destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined original ATK of those destroyed monster(s).

Gr8 card and it is Underestimated
Back to top Go down
mumakil
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
mumakil

Reputação : 1

Duelist
Duel Points: 500

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 am

agreed its a great card but a bit hard to play unless u got lucky and its a last resort move Very Happy(oh and it wont backfire kill batteryman otk cause AA:s original attack is 0 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:11 pm

yeap agree with those(except reclamation)
but I think chain material it needs to be played in the correct deck like a deck wich uses low lvl fusions and summons tuners to synch/destiny end dragoon otk/roids(check out my last article:)
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 140

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Here's some that I use:
Reload: I don't see a lot of people using it, but it's the ultimate retry card when it comes to a bad hand.

Mecha Bunny: 500 damage and spawning ability? y not?

The Arcana Forces: I have never seen anyone (besides myself) use an arcana force deck on KCVDS. I wonder why? there's a bunch of possibilities there (especially the Tour of Doom lock)

Blast Sphere: When was the last time anyone saw one of those on the field (except in a burn deck)? As far as I'm concerned, they're a staple.

Barrier Statues: with a mist body or some such protection, they can really lock down your opponents game!

Kuribon+Bad Reaction: negating attacks and dealing burn damage, what more do you want?

Diabolos: Strong DARK attribute monster, with a killer effect: choose what your opponent draws!
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Dart_Himself wrote:
Here's some that I use:
Reload: I don't see a lot of people using it, but it's the ultimate retry card when it comes to a bad hand.

Mecha Bunny: 500 damage and spawning ability? y not?

The Arcana Forces: I have never seen anyone (besides myself) use an arcana force deck on KCVDS. I wonder why? there's a bunch of possibilities there (especially the Tour of Doom lock)

Blast Sphere: When was the last time anyone saw one of those on the field (except in a burn deck)? As far as I'm concerned, they're a staple.

Barrier Statues: with a mist body or some such protection, they can really lock down your opponents game!

Kuribon+Bad Reaction: negating attacks and dealing burn damage, what more do you want?

Diabolos: Strong DARK attribute monster, with a killer effect: choose what your opponent draws!

nice cards let's see

mecha bunny
this is a machine giant germ wich is good but giant germ is dark wich is a better attribute nowadays

arcana force monsters
I have a world lock deck they are good and stand in a total yu-gi-oh style: you need luck with em

blast sphere
good card to destroy cards the burn is a nice extra but there are a lot of cards that go around this effect such as stardust

barrier statues
great cards but they have low atk points and cards like mist body are to situational to draw

kubon + bad reaction
kuribon is good in such a combo but not on it's own actually with battle mania + bad reaction it's an awesome combo also lava golem fits there

diabolos, king of the abbys
great card in dark special summon deck(creator dragon ect)
problem is you can put a good card on the bottom but they can draw an even better card

I hope I've answered yur question why people don't use em Wink
Back to top Go down
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Male Mensagens : 63
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Blasting Fuse - Can get rid of an opponent's monster and key trap, along with a card you'd rather get killed anyway (Dandylion/Yubel anybody?)

Mirror Wall - Like shrink, but for all your opponent's monsters for a battle phase....and more if you're willing to pay the LP

Dimensional Wall - One of the best OTK killers I've seen. Too bad its not chainable and easy to negate.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Lol Dart, unfortunately using Magic cylinder, Blast Sphere, Dark Door and those are considered Burn and Stall cards and forbidden in tournaments mainly...
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Dinoslayer6
Student
Student
Dinoslayer6

Reputação : 0

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:59 am

Mine would be cyber-tech alligator.
Ive always liked it, its only lv6 and has 2500 atk and 1600 def. Which is better than most non-synchro cards(but is better than some synchros)
Plus who doesnt like cyborg gators xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under rated cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under rated cards   Under rated cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under rated cards
Page 1 of 1