Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inDCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 Voting_bar2DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 Voting_bar2DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

DCA'S Create a Card Competition!

Go down 
+6
Dart_Himself
3E-hero neos
Yami-Malik
mumakil
rubencarvalho
Fred_deathmaster
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 140

DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:29 am

Wow, lot of macro cards posted here...well, here's mine

Eros the Plant Monarch
Warrior
Level 6
When this monster is Tribute Summoned, destroy up to three cards on the field. For every card destroyed this way, send one Plant- type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
ATK 2400/DEF 1000

Follows the style of the real monarchs, and the cost, if used correctly, can actually be beneficial as well!
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:38 pm

thanks for finally returning bro I missed you Smile
and henryxp your card name is already almost real we have a thunder monarch(zaborg)

yea the picture aint great I know

Doom, The Ying And Yand Monarch

This card attribute is also treated as Light. When this card is tribute Summoned return 1 Face-Up Dark monster you control to the owners hand to Special Summon 1 Light monster from your deck. You cannot Special Summon a lvl 6 or higher monster with this effect.

Type: Warrior
Attribute: Dark
ATK: 2400
DEF: 1200
LV: 6

This card does boost Chaos decks and stuff but it's a card wich returns itself when the only monster and it cannot Special Summon itself also due to the word to in the effect you must return a monster with a dark attribute it's not a part of the effect so when negated you lose a monster in this way the whole thing is balanced
I worked hard on it I hope you guys like it Smile Razz cheers

edit: just realized ying should have been yin but no way back now

Last edited by 3E-hero neos on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Male Mensagens : 63
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img15/8598/252849.jpg

Gravotic - The Space Monarch

Type: Machine
Attribute: Divine
ATK: 2400
DEF: 1000
LV: 6

When this card is successfully Tribute Summoned, you may return up to 2 cards that are removed from play to their owner's hands. If this face-up monster is removed from play, return it to its owner's hand.

Gotta love Macro Monarchs!
Back to top Go down
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Male Mensagens : 211
Reputação : 13

Duelist
Duel Points: 5

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

so when is the posting of em over?
Back to top Go down
http://team-henry.pokemonlegend.org
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:47 pm

always at fridays...
i see it will be very hard to remain the winner this week...very good entries, everybody (including me lol) seems to had lots of work doing the cards.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 am

entries for this week(do not send in new ones plz:)

rubencarvalho
Elaine The Darkness Monarch
When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 card in the Graveyard. If it was a DARK Monster Card, draw 2 cards.

Atlus
Erdd The Undead Monarch
When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can add 1 Level 6 monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

henrxp
Helios The Thunder Monarch
When this card is tribute summoned, you can discard your whole hand to half your opponents life points.

Yami_Malik
Jaybo The D.D. Monarch
When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play up to 2 cards on the field and both you and your opponent discard 2 cards from their hands.

Fred_Deathmaster
Orbitus, The Gladiator Monarch
When this card is tribute summoned, remove from play "Monarch" monsters from your Field, Hand or Deck, and destroy a number of cards on the field equal to the number of removed monsters.

Dart_Himself
Eros The Plant Monarch
When this monster is Tribute Summoned, destroy up to three cards on the field. For every card destroyed this way, send one Plant- type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

3E-hero neos
Doom, The Ying And Yang Monarch
This card attribute is also treated as Light. When this card is tribute Summoned return 1 Face-Up Dark monster you control to the owners hand to Special Summon 1 Light monster from your deck. You cannot Special Summon a lvl 6 or higher monster with this effect.

overlordMMM
Gravotic - The Space Monarch
When this card is successfully Tribute Summoned, you may return up to 2 cards that are removed from play to their owner's hands. If this face-up monster is removed from play, return it to its owner's hand.

You can vote now till Sunday GMT +00.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Isn't it too early?
Well,this week had really good entries, so it's very hard to me to vote...
Picks wasnt great...
1.3E-hero neos (man, i was going to give u 2nd just because of the pic, quality isn't all! That's NOT a monarch, but very cool effect)
2. Dart_Himself (Pic wasn't is great, but cool effect, creative, different, and abusive in plant decks more than monarch deck, but also OP, cause u may tribute 2 dandylion to have full field.)
3. OverlordMMM (cool effect not sure if its benefic but you can remove monarchs with gold sarcophagus and add them to hand so its more of a seracher)

I loved them all, yami's, ruben's, atlus (name matchs with effect a lot,, wich is also cool)but i just can vote on 3...
good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:33 pm

thx Fred Smile
I agree with you(that there were epic entries that is:) I want to say good luck to those who participated may he very best win cheers
I have to say most of these cards are very good(some overpower lol) and not all are for monarch builds but for other builds mainly;)

1) overlordMMM(very creative and playable effect it's great with plague/vayu/quilbolt ect:)
2) rubencarvalho(altough it's a lil overpower with all that DARK meta going around he's awesome)
3) Dart_Himself(good card but it's overpower in a non-plant deck since you cannot send plants if it said send up to 3 Plant-Type monsters from your deck to the Graveyard and destroy cards on the field equal to the number of monsters send to the Graveyard in this way. it wouldn't be overpower then but still good job)

despite the fact that some(me2:) didn't have actual monarch pictures(wich were hard to find in my opinion) the effects were all really tought about that's were I based my vote on basically^^
Back to top Go down
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Male Mensagens : 113
Reputação : -2

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 pm

1. rubencarvalho
2. Fred_Deathmaster
3. 3E-hero neos
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:57 pm

1. Mailk
2. Fred
3. Atlus

I say again, LOT of macro monarch cards here....
Back to top Go down
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Male Mensagens : 63
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:16 pm

1. rubencarvalho (Very nifty draw effect. Even better when used with Tongue Twister. Heh.)

2. Dart_Himself (A little overpowered, but still cool. It would be more balanced is the sending of the plant-type monsters as a cost happened first, though.)

3. Fred_Deathmaster (Its a bit too easily abused and overpowered, but still cool nonetheless)

@ E-Hero: The second effect also gives it extra utility since BTH would just mean its back in your hand. Also, used in Macro Monarch decks would be especially deadly.

Ideal hand/field: Thelastos, Caius in hand. Macro Cosmos, Soul Absorption, Ultimate Offering, and Gravotic on field.

Tribute Gravotic for Caius, use his effect, return Gravotic and gain 1000 LP. Use UO to Tribute Summon Thelastos, and gain the 500 LP lost with UO plus 500 for the removed opponent's card. Tribute Summon Gravotic next, gaining LP, and returning the two use Monarchs. Repeat as needed for an opponent's cleared field/hand. Very Happy

Last edited by OverlordMMM on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 pm

abused if u kill ur opp field, but u remove monarchs that DONT come back and that are key cards, if u op has 5 cards on the field, uremove 5 omarchs u can get without deck, but u can also use return from D.D. to OTK
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Come on guys voting is almost over and we need some more guys who are going to vote.

@overlordMMM I tought I made it return to deck it was a typo but already posted so couldn't change it anymore Wink still it's a thing you have to do so even ladd can negate it but you get the monster back to your hand Wink
Back to top Go down
nemanja
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Reputação : 3

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:43 pm

FRED
3E
DART
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:37 am

Voting is now locked!

Believe it or not but yet again only admins won lmao.

First place, 100 Duel Points + next theme: fred_deathmaster(12 points).
Second place 50 Duel Points: 3E-hero neos(9 Points).
Third place 25 Duel Points: Dart_Himself(8 points) .

overlordMMM: 6 Points.
Yami_Malik: 5 Points.
Atlus: Didn't vote.
henryxp: Didn't vote.

If I made any mistakes in the counting pm me.
Congratulations ruben you can put the next theme here Razz
edit: just found out that ruben didn't vote(ty fred Smile fred we'll continiue this theme but you'll be first I second and Dart third Wink

Last edited by 3E-hero neos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Next Theme:
Create an unique "Six Samurai" monster or suport.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Atlus

Duelist
Duel Points: 100

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Maybe it will be better this weak >.>

Kumo, Six Samurai's Pet
If you Special Summon a "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monser this turn, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned that way, add 1 card that includes "Six Samurai" or "Shien" in its name from your deck to your hand.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Atlus you should just vote on people then you can win:D

Six Samurai - Lone Wulf

You can Special Summon this card by sending 1 face-up ''Six Samurai'' or ''Shien'' monster you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned return all ''Six Samurai'' and ''Shien'' monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck. Once per turn by paying 1500 Life Points you can destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your opponents side of the field. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.

Note: I realize he cannot save himself from destruction but it has a harpies feather duster effect and re-uses samurais/shiens Wink

I hope you all like it^^
gl to all participants
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Taein, Lord of Six Samurai

Warrior
Level 8 Synchro
1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner "Six Samurai" Monsters

If this card would be destroyed you can destroy another "Six Samurai" monster you control instead. While you control another "Six Samurai" monster with a different name, this card can remove from play 1 card on your opponents side of the field. This monster cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is used.

Personally, I despise 6 sams, but a lot of the people i habng out with run them, and their one major gripe is that there never was a synchro. Well, this is for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

well, i was absent 2 days so my post here will be just to say this:
Ruben's shouldn't be 1st place.
He didn't vote.
Just a note Wink
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 am

I've edited the post with winers ruben this theme WILL be continiued but yu will not receive DP because you didn't vote.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:08 am

Cursed Shien Samuraimy synchro
no time to better. read eff pls.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:34 pm

This weeks entries:

We have excactly enough entries(minimum is 4 Razz

Atlus
Kumo, Six Samurai's Pet

If you Special Summon a "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monser this turn, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned that way, add 1 card that includes "Six Samurai" or "Shien" in its name from your deck to your hand.

3E-hero neos
Six Samurai - Lone Wulf

You can Special Summon this card by sending 1 face-up ''Six Samurai'' or ''Shien'' monster you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned return all ''Six Samurai'' and ''Shien'' monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck. Once per turn by paying 1500 Life Points you can destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your opponents side of the field. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.

Dart_Himself
Taein, Lord of Six Samurai
1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner "Six Samurai" Monsters

If this card would be destroyed you can destroy another "Six Samurai" monster you control instead. While you control another "Six Samurai" monster with a different name, this card can remove from play 1 card on your opponents side of the field. This monster cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is used.

fred_deathmaster
Cursed Shien Samurai
1 Tuner + 1 or more ''Six Samuai'' Non-Tuners.
While you control a ''Six Samurai'' monster. This card is unaffected by trap cards. During you Standby Phase. If this card is in your Graveyard While you control 2 or more ''Six Samurai'' monsters Special Summon it n your side of the field. The turn it is Special Summon it can attack your opponent directly.

You can vote now Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I'm not here tomorrow I'll put my votes in this post Wink
1) Atlus(Really awesome playable effect and awesome pic)
2) Dart_Himself(good card and good pic Wink
3) fred_deathmaster(I like the card but it's really brokenxD pic looks cool)
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:14 pm

1. Atlus
2. 3E-hero neos
3. Dart_Himself

Lol only 3 players not that hard to vote >.>
ofc u must vote in me neos <.<

good luck!
and thnaks neos for putting the eff (too lazy/busy)
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:28 pm

1. Dart_Himself
2. fred_deathmaster
2. 3E-hero neos

Last edited by rubencarvalho on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DCA'S Create a Card Competition!   DCA'S Create a Card Competition! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DCA'S Create a Card Competition!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next