Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inOne and Only NTK Tournament KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
One and Only NTK Tournament Vote_lcap2One and Only NTK Tournament Voting_bar2One and Only NTK Tournament I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
One and Only NTK Tournament Vote_lcap2One and Only NTK Tournament Voting_bar2One and Only NTK Tournament I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

One and Only NTK Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Male Mensagens : 63
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

One and Only NTK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: One and Only NTK Tournament   One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Okay, I figured this shouldn't belong in the official tournament section considering this isn't a normal type of tournament at all. So, whats is this all about?

NTK - No Turn Kill

This tournament would essentially be inverted from the usual win condition of OTKs/inflicting damage. Rather than trying to kill your opponent, the main focus of this is to kill yourself in a match. This also means that the banlist for this is essentially null, but instead will be modified to be tailored for this event.

Rules for this event:
Quote :
-You must follow the banlist specially made for this event.

-You may not willingly inflict effect damage or battle damage. This will result in an automatic loss. (This means your opponent still can force you to do this with cards such as Battle Mania, but you cannot deal damage without an opponent's effect forcing it.)

-Decking out, having 0 Life Points, or forcing your opponent into an auto-win condition are all allowed as win conditions.

-You may not use any auto-win conditions such as Exodia, due to the fact that this will result in a loss rather than a win, although you can force your opponent into one.

-Standard deck building rules apply. 40-60 card deck, 15 card side-deck, 15 card extra deck, no forbidden cards allowed.

If you would like to help me organize this, help with the new banlist, etc. , please post that here.

Also, please use this for signing up for the tournament:

Name:
Kc name:
Hamachi:
Leaf:
IP: (Host, join, or neither)
Time zone and country:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: If need be, I can attempt to accommodate for those who cannot interact normally due to technical issues, through the use of forum dueling. I cannot guarantee that this would, work, however, but I can try.

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 140

PostSubject: Re: One and Only NTK Tournament   One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 am

Sounds interesting, I've already got about 4 different ideas on how to build a deck for this.

Name: Dart Himself
KC: Dart_Himself
Hamachi: Ti'ana pass 7
Leaf/IP: no
Best times to duel: If you see me on, message me. If I don't answer, I'm afk, and will be back eventually.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: One and Only NTK Tournament   One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 am

Sweet. I'm glad this got someone's attention. Make sure to invite others to view this thread, both on here and elsewhere. I want this to be a good challenge for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Male Mensagens : 113
Reputação : -2

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: One and Only NTK Tournament   One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Name: Malik
Kc name: Ymi-Malik
Hamachi: Wall-O PW=poop
Time zone and country: GMT -6/ Mexico

How interesting nice idea u got there, il be sure to enter then.
Back to top Go down
mumakil
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
mumakil

Reputação : 1

Duelist
Duel Points: 500

PostSubject: Re: One and Only NTK Tournament   One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:00 pm

name: mumakil
kc name: mumakil
hamachi: the academys hamachi
time zone: 2+ gtm
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: One and Only NTK Tournament   One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:45 pm

well, 4 things:
1) Since your not admin, your not authorized to host such type of envents.
2) Since it envolves cards it should be in Duel Arena (tournaments)
3) name: Fred_deathmaster
kc name: Fred_deathmaster
hamachi: Zede1 pass: Zede1
time zone: 00 gtm/portugal

4) I would like to help out with this event but next time if ur not admin, talk with the admins first. I see ur interested in developing admin functions i think its Ok if u wanna join...seems a cool/weird tournament!
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: One and Only NTK Tournament   One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Okay, addressing the 4 things:

1. My apologies, but I couldn't find any procedures regarding tournaments and competitions, so I took the liberty of posting it. I'd appreciate it if someone could post that somewhere for new members who may want to start things like this in the future.

2. I thought this should go here rather than there because this is nowhere close to a normal tournament. But, feel free to move this and the addendum where you see fit. Smile

3. Thank you very much for joining. Heh.

4. And thank you very much for offering to help out, the offer to join as an admin, and the compliment on the tournament. I appreciate it a lot. Feel free to pm me and I'll give you more details.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One and Only NTK Tournament   One and Only NTK Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One and Only NTK Tournament
Page 1 of 1