Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inWhat should we do to increase the number of members /active members? KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Vote_lcap2What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Voting_bar2What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Vote_lcap2What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Voting_bar2What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

What should we do to increase the number of members /active members?

Go down 
4 posters

What should we do to have more members active?
1) Create more tournaments/leagues/ Create more competitions
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Vote_lcap27%What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
2) Create more Downtown Domino Chats and Games
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Vote_lcap20%What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3) Be more Active
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Vote_lcap214%What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
4) Have more articles/ tactical help/ deck fixs /rulebooks
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Vote_lcap20%What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6) Have more activities/ Have outside activities (like Duel Wars)
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Vote_lcap214%What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
7) Adding more booster packs and decks/ Adding more things to the shop
 0% [ 0 ]
8) Having more fame around KC/Having more fame around Youtube
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Vote_lcap257%What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
9) Have a bigger smiley gallerie/ Change academy design/appearance.
What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Vote_lcap27%What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
10) Others.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? Empty
PostSubject: What should we do to increase the number of members /active members?   What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 am

Select up to 3 Options from the 10.
If you choose 15, say here what like this:
14) ""
well, also give a little comment.
I really need to know this!
HelP! santa diablo Also i could ony choose 10 option so specify pls!
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: What should we do to increase the number of members /active members?   What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 am

8: the academy is very good but it's still coming up we already have a lot of cool stuff but we need more active members and that's only possible with this cuz those who come here and get active tell them their buddy's and they tell it their buddy's ect ect so it starts at youtube and putting a link and a little typo in your KC sig Smile
Back to top Go down
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Male Mensagens : 113
Reputação : -2

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: What should we do to increase the number of members /active members?   What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 pm

I voted for 8 but i wanted to vote also for number 6, its good that we can let other people how good we are in dueling that creates the best reputation.

8= Posting some facts or ideas in the KC Thread of this academy, let everyone know what we are up to of course we arent gonna spoil every single idea because there are stealers out there and we dont want to risk the safety of this academy.

Now for the Yuotube part, i think this is a chance to make me even more active in this academy, im a video editor for other games or well i was cause now the VDS is the only game i play, but i have a lot of experience on that so if you accept me to be the video editor for the academy, ill do everything possible to make it look better of course with some ideas of everyone in here.
But thats just if u accept me as the editor, if not then its fine too Smile I already have a youtube account HERE so admins tell me what u say if u want it or not or we create another channel but for now its up to u to accept me.
Back to top Go down
mumakil
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
mumakil

Reputação : 1

Duelist
Duel Points: 500

PostSubject: Re: What should we do to increase the number of members /active members?   What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 pm

advertising biatches Razz

we need moar advertising hell if u have to tell of this academy to everyone that u duel and try to get them intrested.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: What should we do to increase the number of members /active members?   What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:24 pm

well, we already have an utube channel with comments too.
pOSTIng it soon.
But i will check urs too!And ok we accept u as editor xD
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should we do to increase the number of members /active members?   What should we do to increase the number of members /active members? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should we do to increase the number of members /active members?
Page 1 of 1