Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inThe Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! Vote_lcap2The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! Voting_bar2The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! Vote_lcap2The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! Voting_bar2The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!

Go down 
+2
rubencarvalho
Fred_deathmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!   The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 pm

The hidden keys tournament

The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! Thehiddenkeys

Ladies and gentelmans, the name says it all, I introduce you all to the hidden keys tournament.
This tournament will lead to be the event of the year, the most creative, original and competitive tournament hosted in this academy and around Kc.
This tournament will not be forgotten that fast

General rules:
- The hidden keys tournament is not an ordinary tournament, the point earning system is very special. Each duel you win you may choose 1 key of the following colors ( Green, Blue, Yellow, Red , Brown, Black, Grey, Pink, Orange, Purple, White, Silver, Gold). During the end of each round a key color will be announced, the players who have that key, will pass to the next round. The limit for keys each player may have is 8, so this way the tournament will be even more exciting because you not only depend on duels but in luck!.
- During the first round the duels will be single duels, during the 2nd round the duels will be single duels too, and the 3rd round match duels. The final round will be direct single duels, in an elimintion system.
- For the first round, All FTK and OTK will be forbidden. During all other duels, there will be no deck limitations. The March bannlist will be followed, and players can't use banned cards.
- Each player has no limit of duels made, but can only have 8 keys each round, so be as fast as you can requesting the duels, unless they all get 8 keys and they don't accept dueling you (Bluff or team work may be curcial, play with your own stategies.
- You may edit your post, to change your results or even your keys chooses, but, when the round closing results (keys declaration) are posted you may not edit it. Any posts edit besided the time the results were posted won't be counted, so attention with that.
- You may end your round with less than 8 keys, even 1, however,if u guess the right key you pass, but anyway, you should have the 8 keys to have more possibilities of winning.
- First round, all the players may duel against each others with no restrictions.
To find out if your opponent can duel you, try using the tournament hamachi.
- Each player may only duel up to 2 times with the same player each round.
- If you loose a duel, you don't loose keys.
- Players must however, post ALL the results including their loses, to confirm the other player victory.
- Any doubt about the tournament (not doubt about the rules) please use hamachi to contact me.
- If a round ends with less than 6 players, then their will be match-offs to decide who passes next round (not aplying to final round).
- The players WON'T recieve any Duel Points for the duels won/lost or either loose them. But in the end of the:
.1st round: each player wins 100 Duel Points;
.2nd round: each player wins (more) 200 Duel Points;
.3rd round: each player wins (more) 300 Duel Points;
.Final Round: .3rd place: wins (more) 100 Duel Points;
.2nd place: wins (more) 150 Duel Points;
.1st place: wins (more) 300 Duel Points and direct acess to the next dorm.

Good luck.
To enter follow this:
Name:
Name on Kc:
Hamachi:
Leaf:
Ip: Host or join
Dorm:
Gmt/country:

boxe
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!   The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Name: Rúben carvalho
Name on Kc: rubencarvalho
Hamachi: rubencarvalho pass: xxxx
Leaf: I don't have it
Ip: Host and join
Dorm: Black Dorm
Gmt/country: 00 Portugal
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!   The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 pm

I may enter too...
Name: Fred_deathmaster
Kc name: Fred_deathmaster
Hamachi: Zede1 Pass: Zede1
Leaf: No
IP: Only join
GMT/Country: GMT 00/ Portugal
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Yami-Malik
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Male Mensagens : 113
Reputação : -2

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!   The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:59 am

Im in of course.
Name: Yami-Malik
Name on Kc: Yami-Malik
Hamachi: Wall-O Pw=poop
Leaf: -
Ip: Join
Dorm: -
Gmt/country: GMT -6 hours/Mexico
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 140

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!   The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Why not?
Name: Dart_Himself
Name on Kc: Dart_Himself
Hamachi: Ti'ana pass 7
Leaf:none
Ip: none
Dorm: Red
Gmt/country: EST USA (indiana)
Back to top Go down
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Male Mensagens : 211
Reputação : 13

Duelist
Duel Points: 5

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!   The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am

name: henryxp
kc name: henryxp
hamachi: ham henryxp pass meowmeow
leaf:none
Ip: join only
dorm:yellow
Gmt//country us
Back to top Go down
http://team-henry.pokemonlegend.org
Ryo Bakura

Reputação : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!   The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Name: Ryo Bakura
Name on Kc: Ryo Bakura
Hamachi: Ryo Bakura
Leaf: None
Ip: Host or join: Ham/IP
Dorm: haven' been tested yet
Gmt/country: GMT+2/Egypt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!   The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Keys Tournament -> Solve this Challenge!
Page 1 of 1