Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inBattle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack Vote_lcap2Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack Voting_bar2Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack Vote_lcap2Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack Voting_bar2Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Male Mensagens : 131
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:54 pm

WHAT'S THIS?

It's just a random topic with a totally random "background story". I just did it for fun, I collected some songs which would totally fit with users and with for their fantasy duels.

As the title of the Soundtrack says, another Tournament in Battle City was announced - but interestingly, this is in time of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D. Some new duelists (the members of the Academy Razz) were also entered to this tournament, just like some old faces.

The topic is NOT FINISHED yet! I'm already working on it, but feel free to share ideas.

----------

THE STORY

Just about the story (in short): The story begins with some elements from old duels, and after the opening, an older Yugi Muto (nearby age 18-20) is showed as he checks some of his older cards. He's just checking his Deck, and after he see another card, his old keycard - Dark Magician. It's not included in his Deck as you see, and Yugi says "It's time to start my own story", then he walks away from the room where he was.

Then, in a Neo-Domino High School, some classes is shown, then a guy called Fred is shown who plays Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game. He beats everybody in the class, when suddenly the class starts and the teacher arrives - but Fred is not disturbed by it. However, the teacher is, and he takes Fred's Deck from him. However, after the class, he's speaking with the teacher that he wants back his Deck since it's really important thing for him. The teacher gives him back, but he also attents him that this was his last chance. Fred thanks it, and he run out from the school to a park, where another young guy waited for him.

They start to duel. Fred uses Phantom Beasts (with new supports - yeah, from my Custom Card Set Razz) while Henry uses an usual Quickdraw Synchro. Fred asks Henry why he uses it and why doesn't he try to be creative, when Henry answers that he'll build a new Deck he's just searching for the Archetype which fits him well - and it's just a test duel. The duel ended with a draw: Fred had a field control and he had a Fusion Monster on the field. He attacked with his Fusion Monster but Henry activated Ring of Destruction and it conclured as a Draw.

In the next scene, Yusei Fudo, a world championship is showed as he won again a Speed Duel against one guy who challenged him. He just sighted and went to his changing room where he realized that his life is now boring, he doesn't have any challanges in his life. Then in his wardrobe he finds an advertisement about a totally new Tournament which is hosted by an unforgotten player who lived a soliraty life after The Pharaoh's disappear to his own dimension.

Another scene with another schoolday, a new student arrives to Fred's and Henry's School. His name is Neos, and he hints that he likes to play with cards - then after school Fred and Henry wants to challenge him - but instead of them, one of the school-leavers/graduates from the highest class called Sheodon wants to challenge him in a Duel. Both of them has creative Deck: Neos uses a combination of new Evil Heroes and old/new Neos support cards, while Sheodon uses an anti-meta Deck with uses the engine of a new archetype of Six Samurais called "The Fakes" (Fake Six Samurai). Sheodon Summoned FSS - Moto, which just made really hard to use his Evil Heroes. However, he was able to use Contact with Neo-Space and Summoned a Neos Fusion, and he also activated Final Attack Order and he attacked with his Fusion Monster, but Sheodon surprised him with Ring of Destruction - so they duel was Draw too.

In the evening in this Day, Seto Kaiba officially announced his Tournament and he said that not just invited duelist can be in this Tournament: there will be qualifying matches which will available for begginer duelists too to be in the tournament.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

----------

THE DUELS

Okay, I'll write the specific Duels here.

Fred VS Henry

They both start with 5 cards. The duel is started by Fred. Fred Set 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap Card. Then he skips his turn.
Henry also starts with a set monster, but he set 2 Spell or Trap Cards. Then it's Fred's turn again.
Fred draws, then in his Main Phase 1 he flips up his set Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter(200/100), which destroys Henry's Sangan(1000/600), so he can add 1 monster with ATK 1500 or less from his Deck to his Deck. Henry chooses Quickdraw Synchro, and add it to his hand. Then Fred mills: Phantom Beast Light-Jackal(600/700), Phantom Beast Mythical King(1500/1200) and Monster Reborn. Since Fred has 2 monsters in his Graveyard, Fred activates Phantom Rising, which allows him to return 2 Phantom Beasts from his Graveyard to his Deck to treat those monsters as Fusion Material Monsters, then he can Fusion Summon a Phantom Beast. He chooses Phantom Beast White-Tiger(2100/0), which effect allows him to be unaffected by card effects which don't target him. Fred attacks, but Henry activates Book of Moon. However, Fred ativates his set Solemn Judgment so he negates its activation (Fred'S LP: 4000). Henry inflicts Battle Damage since both White-Tiger and Ryko attacked(Henry'S LP: 5700). Fred sets 1 Spell or Trap card, but Henry activates his set Mystical Space Typhoon and destroys the set Bottomless Trap Hole.
Henry draws, then he Normal Summon a Lonefire Blossom(500/1400), which effects activated when it was Tributed. Henry Tributes it immediately to Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster card from his Deck: the chosen one is Tytannial, Princess of Camellias(2800/2600). Henry can Tribute now 1 Plant-Type monster to negate the activation of an effect which targets a card on the field and destroy it. But he uses it as a beatstick: he destroys White-Tiger (Fred's LP: 2300), then Henry skips the other part of the turn.
It's Fred's turn again, who immediately activates a Dark Hole from his hand, which destroys all monsters on the field - without any targets. Then Fred Summons a Phantom Beast Mythical-King (1500/1200), whose effect activates when you Tribute it: you can send up to 2 Phantom Beasts to the Graveyard from your Deck. And, it's also treated as a Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts and as Berfomet too. He sends from his Deck 1 "Phantom Beast Berserker Wulf" (1000/200), what can be used as a Fusion Material Monster with other Phantom from your Graveyard by removing from play both of them, then Special Summon 1 monster with the same level as both monster with no effect and no summoning conditions. The other one is Phantom Beast Light Jackal(600/700). First, Fred uses Wulf's effect (Wulf + King, 3+4=7), he Summons PB Sturm-Golem (2300/1200) which allows to mill 1 PB from your Deck when you Summoned it, plus it's able to attack directly if you have 3 PBs with different names. Fred mills with it another Wulf. Then Fred is able to use Wulf's effect again (Wulf + Jackal, 3+3 = 6), then he Summons another White-Tiger (2100/0). He attacks then directly Henry (Henry's LP: 1300).
Henry then draws one card, and then sets 2 Spell or Trap cards. Then he activates Fissure, which destroys White-Tiger, and since it effect targets, White-Tiger's effect doesn't work now. He ends his turn now.
Then it's Fred's turn again, who activates immediately 1 Mystical Space Typhoons from his hand to destroy one of the cards. Then he's ready for an attack, but Henry just activates Ring of Destruction, then each player takes damage equal to the combined ATK of the battling monsters. Both player killed since Golem's ATK is exactly 2300 (like Fred's LP), and Henry is just overkilled.

----------

THE SOUNDTRACK

1st Part: The Prequel - Prepare for the Tournament

01, Main Theme
02. King of the Games - Muto's Theme
03. New Talent - Fred's Theme
04. Friend Versus Friend - Fred VS Henry
05. Burning Soul - Henry's Theme
06. The Shooting Star - Yusei's Theme
07. Rise of a Hero - Neos's Theme
08. The Artist - Sheodon's Theme
09. Battle of the Creatives - Neos VS Sheodon
10. Launch the Tournament! / Kaiba's Theme
11. Red Eyes - "The Dinoslayer"'s Theme
12. Forgotten Friend - Ruben's Theme
13. "Dans Macabre"

2nd Part: It's Time to Duel! - Battle City Regenesis: Begins

14. The Tournament Has Begun! / Kaiba's Common Dueling Theme
15. Henry VS The "Dans Macabre" / Henry's Corruption - Dark Henry's Theme
16. Dark Henry's Common Dueling Theme
17. "Dans Macabre"'s Common Dueling Theme
18. The Guild

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Last edited by Sheodon on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Wow, so Final Fusion = Draw Oo?
It's a fun story, as long as you'll make me incredibly epic(I'm admin so otherwise.......Razz).
I like the idea, but I think you could describe the actions that happen a bit more, for the rest I really like the idea.
8/10, it's good but needs some more descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 pm

As the action, did you mean Duels?

If you, the Duels during the tournament will be described MORE precisely/it will contain MORE details.
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Very Happy Very nice keep up the good work!
I had a good time reading this, also it is a refreshing topic.
Wanting for more things and for somre wins Very Happy
And sheodon don't cheat just because ur making this XD
I have my own decks too (custom, well made) but on RL since i Draw them :/
At any case i might make them one of this days on YCARD MAKER but without pic then :/
At any case, nice story and nice songs choice.
At first i thought they where yours lol.
So, i also recommend u to make the tracks lol, and if u want they could be the official ones for the DCA video game im making, I hope i have time to give u, before christmas but i need help so if someone wants to help, i would be very happy! santa
NICE WORK REP +
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Just added the first Duel.

And changed Final Fusion everywhere to Ring of Destruction - since it's more universal. Yeah it's forbidden but it's an awesome card to make the first "encounter" duels to draw. Razz
Back to top Go down
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Male Mensagens : 211
Reputação : 13

Duelist
Duel Points: 5

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:44 am

good topic but why a draw i am better than him xD
Back to top Go down
http://team-henry.pokemonlegend.org
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:00 pm

keep on dreamin henry xD
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 pm

I like the fred henryxp duel but where is all the epic drama speeches(friendship bla bla and other stuff). Anyway 9/10 you've improved Razz.
Back to top Go down
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Fred_deathmaster wrote:
keep on dreamin henry xD

keep dreamin lol we had 2 duels won i owned u in and second i think u left cuz u had to go or did u beat me> ehh wutever it doesnt matter its not real gj sheoden 9/10
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:15 pm

dunno...first 3 times or smthng u where always leaving cause u always had to do smthng that momment, then u MIGHT have beaten me but i did it 2, and we need to duel anyway for Halloween tournament, before it is christmas, ona chistmas tournament LOOOL
Nice job i agree after all, a multi-tasked guy xS
Back to top Go down
henryxp
Top student
Top student
henryxp

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:35 am

o yea i am so srry for that thats cuz my dad was workin on wood i am so srry xD but i am a multi tasker gfxer duelist and voice chatting at same time xD
Back to top Go down
Dinoslayer6
Student
Student
Dinoslayer6

Reputação : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 am

Really nice. (even though im not in it xD jk)
I really hope u would include (although u probably got other things to write)

10/10
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm sure sheodon will include u too here.
And dont forget ruben lol he is kinda of a ghost to us but yeah moving on xD
Back to top Go down
Sheodon
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Sheodon

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Of course I would! I will also make some Red-Eyes support cards for Dinoslayer which would be also debut in the Project Genesis!

Btw, updated this topic with some new music (and changed "Sheodon's Theme"), but too tired to write the story itself. You need to wait for it 'til... I don't know. :S I hope that I can finish it on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack   Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle City Regenesis - DCA Soundtrack
Page 1 of 1