Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inOld treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE Vote_lcap2Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE Voting_bar2Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE Vote_lcap2Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE Voting_bar2Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE

Go down 
+2
Atlus
Fred_deathmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE Empty
PostSubject: Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE   Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:40 pm

People complain too much about Meta users, but the truth is that they surrender and fight Meta with Meta.
There's a plague amongst us duelists, that seems to kill our creativity. So today, I will bring you some medicines to cure this sickness.
I picked some old stuff from WC 2007 and reborned it.
Hope you like it! Very Happy

Conscription
Trap Card
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE CRV-EN058

Pick up the top card of your opponent's Deck. If the picked up card can be Normal Summoned, Special Summon it to your side of the field. If not, add that card to your opponent's hand.

I never heard of this card around but the fact is: 1 single try and you will be amazed with it.
Conscription works well in almost every deck just needs the room.
One of the most common decks around (wich is my personal favourite) is the monarchs deck. There are many kinds of these but they all have on thing in common: the monarchs they're weak to this card. If yout opponent runs out of monarchs and he is depending on 1 of them to finishish the duel, stealing there best card is a great trick specially good because of the number of monsters that can be special summoned.
If you activate this card in your battle phase you can get an extra reinforcement to make game that turn without bothering if yout opponent gets a free card.
Free Card? Yes, if the card is not a monster it is added to your opponent's hand. That can also be abused on milling decks if your opponent gets a free draw to make an easier deckout or evem stall decks.
Conscription could also be a staple for Synchros Decks because you get an extra monster on the field and with the current decks being mostly used you can also get a Tuner monster.

To finish, you can also spread your ideas with combos like this simple one:
Summon Amazaon Archer .
Use conscription to get a monster.
Tribute both of them to inflivt 1200 damage.

Or even this:
Activate conscription to get 1 monster.
Activate torrential Tribute.

Conscription can get your opponent a free card even a monster...the good thing is: it isn't even limited! Im sure that with this article konami will bann this soon.

Big Burn
Trap Card
Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE BigBurn

You can only activate this card when your opponent activates a card that specifically designates a monster in the Graveyard as a target. Remove all monsters in both players' Graveyards from play.
With Macro Deck its a good card, against Lightsworn there is nothing better.
Affecting cards in the graveyard is really easy and this card is a game killer.
If your opponent activates Call of the Haunted = activate Big Burn
If someone activates The Transmigration Prophecy = Activate Big Burn
If someone uses The Warrior Returning Alive = Activate Big Burn
If someone uses Miracle Fusion = Activate Big Burn

This is a good side deck especially when facing Lightsworns or Infernity.
For Alternative Macro builders, this is a great card for instant game, just like inferno tempest.
Big Burn is from wc2007 as well, and I think its a good option for those who don't like Meta enough to be fanatic.

Imma post this later on KC as my 1st official article.
Thanks for reading! cheers

Last edited by Fred_deathmaster on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
Atlus
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Atlus

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 100

PostSubject: Re: Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE   Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 pm

affraid Woah.. Nice article, really original, althought Conscription seems very very situational and and Big Burn removes your monsters as will Razz, it's very cool, I might think of making a "Forgotten Treasure" deck Razz
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE   Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 am

O-o awesome article Very Happy
you forgot an important combo with Conscription:
- Summon Raiza
- return an opp monster to top of deck
- play conscription to get that monster ^^

Big Burn against any deck wich targets the grave it';s more of a side deck card and it's hard to activate altough when facing BW your opp has Shura that card targets the grave meaning you can activate Big Burn Razz

As I said nice article +rep <^_^>
Back to top Go down
nemanja
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Reputação : 3

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE   Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:19 pm

consider a card named fiend comedian eff off that cars is u toss a coin and if u call it right u remove all cards from opponent grave and if u are wrong u must discard number of cards equal to number of cards in your opponent grave:stop ls,bw,infernitys even saber nice article btw
Back to top Go down
OverlordMMM
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
OverlordMMM

Male Mensagens : 63
Reputação : 8

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE   Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Conscription is a bit too situational for most people, but if your playing against someone who relies on a lot of monster power, this could accidentally give you their ace. (its a personal favorite, though)

Big Burn is also very situational.

These two cards are best sided. Conscription can be reasonably mained at 1-2, though.

Up until this year, all I had was the 2007 edition of YGO WC, so I know a lot of these cards really well.

As Nemanja said, Fiend Comedian can be wicked fun as it can completely disrupt gameplay by either dumping cards into the grave, or removing your opponent's grave altogether.

There are a few hidden gems in that game, later I might browse through the game to look for good ones that will fit here.

Here is one of my favorites: Dimension Wall.

Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Instead of you, your opponent takes the Battle Damage you would have taken from this battle.

One cool combo with this card, if you can make your opponent attack you with a strong monster (or make them think you F'ed up in making a move in real life) is placing a Stone Statue of the Aztecs in attack position. Those two cards combined can deal double the damage your opponent would have dealt you in battle. 3000 Attack monster = 5400 damage to them.

Its almost always useful, especially in preventing OTK attempts, and can make an opponent easily self-destruct. Bad side is it isn't chainable.

Its also entertaining to see someone using a Chimeratech Overdragon deck kill themselves while they have no good anti-spell/traps at the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dart_Himself
Active Duelist
Active Duelist
Dart_Himself

Reputação : 7

Duelist
Duel Points: 140

PostSubject: Re: Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE   Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:03 am

I've run all of these at different points. A word on D. Wall-run it with absolute end. If you are up against someone who is paranoid, they will attack you defense position monster with their biggest monster, instead of their smallest. This way, you can guarantee the big one is gonna swing for damage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE   Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old treasures Seeker :: ARTICLE
Page 1 of 1