Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog incrazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck Vote_lcap2crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck Voting_bar2crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck Vote_lcap2crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck Voting_bar2crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nemanja
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Reputação : 3

Duelist
Duel Points:

crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck Empty
PostSubject: crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck   crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 pm

total 40

monsters 22
3x ryko
1x jaine
2x layla
1x ehren
1x card trooper
2x dandylion
1x plague
1x gorz
1x necro gardna
3x king of the skull servents
3x skull servents
3x the lady in the wight

spells 13
3x solar reacharge
1x charge
2x opti-comouflage armor
1x brain control
1x MST
1x heavy
1x cold wave
1x giant trunade
1x monster reincarnation
1x foolish burial

traps 5
2x dust tornado
1x trap stun
2x royal decree

As for monsters im using lighsworn engine along with trooper charge and reacharge for faster milling of skull servants

dandylion is there because of protection
gorz - same as above
plague- standard tuner
necro gardna- can be good late games
skull servants and the lady in wight are our main mill targets
king of the skull servants is our boss monster and otk weapon

spells

Im using lightsworns draw engine(3x reacharge,charge) to allow more speed and milling
opti-comouflage armor -is 2nd part of otk which allow king to attack direct
brain control-staple
foolish burial for dumping extra servents,dandy,plague,necro
heavy,MST,giant trunade,cold wave are our staple backrow hate
1 monster reincarnation-for reusing plague,lighsworns,king of the skull servant etc

traps
dust tornado another s/t removal
trap stun-for safe otk
decree to stop d-prisons,bottomles etc
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck   crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:59 pm

- 1 ryko (u may mill what u dont want)
-1 trap stun (what about book of moon? , lol was goign to say mook of boon xD )
+ 1 giant trunado (otk maker)
+ 1 magical stone excavation (you may need to recycle some spells if milled)
+ 1 gravity bind (negates opp atks but saves skull)
- 2 dust tornado
+1 dark bribe (situation killer)
+ 1 sangan (seracher )
-1 brain control
+ 1 lightning vortex (swarm killer + discard skull)
- 2 option camouflage (if opp destroys it ur dead)
+ 2/3 overpowring eye (skulls/plague atack directly)

u coul also mix that with zombie warrior.

cool deck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
nemanja
Active Duelist
Active Duelist

Reputação : 3

Duelist
Duel Points:

PostSubject: Re: crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck   crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm

tnx for fixes ill try them out ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck   crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crazy deck idea king of the skull servant sworn otk deck
Page 1 of 1