Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inDCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament Vote_lcap2DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament Voting_bar2DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament Vote_lcap2DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament Voting_bar2DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament Empty
PostSubject: DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament   DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Ladies and Gentlemans, DCA (Dream Class Academy) as the pleasure to host an external competition between academies. Why such thing? As you know, Duel Wars are much of a relative thing with no name, no title, and a minor organization, and of course, much less thrilling. In this topic you will find everything you need to know. Other academie owners or members that are reading this please tell me if your interested (however some invitations may be sent). Also, you DON'T need to join the academy to enter this, and in order to have the right comunication system I will create 1 Ham, or 2 if needed. Royal Colosseum is the must, the tournament that may have a "stand-alone" version just for DCA, but that will be something interesting even if not related to any leagues with teams. This has nothing to do with DCA (directly), so, we won win nothing with this. There will be banners for the winners.
PRIZES:
Since its not for DCA I cant give a prize...but hum...400 DP will be the reward for my team if we win, and 300 if we get 2nd (for each), and i think you can give that prize (on your credits) to your the same way.

1. Joining Rules:
.Each academy must choose to enter 5 members. They can't be sent anyway, so, any ADMIN or OWNER contact me.
. A player can be of any rank entering this tournament, unique requesition is: must have been at least 2 weeks on the academy the will represent.
. A player can only enter the tournament for an academy, so a player that already has a team can't enter on other, so choose wich academy you will represent and decide that with the Onwers of the academies, this way we won't mess up all the organization.
. An academy that wishs to join, please contact the right members, and please create a topic for joining on your academy or something like that. When giving the list of members you must give this informations (of each member):
NAME on your academy:
NAME on KC:
IP (JOIN/HOST/NONE):
HAM: (YES/NO and name + pass)
LEAF: (SAME AS ABOVE)
COUNTRY/TIME ZONE:

And a HAM for the academy (for the torunament only if you want), with enough space for other members (at least captains to join)
. From the 5 members select 1 captain (organizatior, and he gives the premissions)
.Then 1 Sub-captain (if the captain isnt there)
. And 3 regular team mates.
.You can send me your entries this ways:
HAM
KC (PM)
DCA (PM)

. Use this format to show the team before member list:
Name of the academy:
Owner:
Administrators:
Captain(team):
Sub-Captain (team):

. There is a ham you can add to send that or to ask me some things, also CAPTAINS and SUB-CAPTAINS Join it too, members that are not sure of entering the tournament don't enter that ham, members that had no permission or invitation from their academy don't enter, members that are not willing to join this don't enter, members with doubts don't enter there will be a ham for Support, so:
HAM: Royal Chamber Pass: Royal Chamber

. For support:
HAM: Royal Support Pass: Royal Support
.Atention to CAPS (Caps lock) when writting hams/pass.

.Please if you have any suggestion just say with the list Smile

HAMS:
.Already shown some hams, the official ham, if you already joined:
HAM: Royal Colloseum PASS: Royal Colloseum

. And oh, an academy can only have 1 team! Inactive members will be disqualified.

Rules:
There will be only 4-8 academys (including us) being accepted so hurry up, the deadline for entering will be like 2/3 weeks.
If everything goes right, there will be 2 groups of teams.
There will be matchs between the teams on each group, and there will be "Stars" that you will win, starting with some loosing/winning others. The team with less "Stars" will be eliminated, and we will pass to the final rounds, however there will be a schedule, more informations to come. The final round will be matchs where the other academy chooses a theme for the usable decks (similiar to DCA Yin Yang Tournament).
Duel rules:
.Matchs all the rounds, siding allowed, every member must have a different type of deck than their team mates. No changing of decks between duels.
. In final round, each duel of the match as a different deck so get ready!

Deck Rules:
1st round everything is allowed.
2nd round limitations:
No OTK's, FTK's, Exodia decks.
Official Bannlists will be followed.
No banned cards.

As i said for info to come, but you may join already, and copy paste this on your academy, if you use this text tell the informations like (from Dream Class Academy, wrote by fred_deathmaster).
You can use this post too for sending the entries...

Now to DCA.
If your willing to enter you can make a post, even so we only be 5 so we may not accept you , admins will decide, but we need to know if you want/are able.
Just use this format (answer here and give opinion):
Name:
Name on KC:
Ham:
IP:
Leaf:
Country/GMT:
CAN/NOT (are able to duel/be active much time):
Strong points (dueling/cretivity/deck builduing/tactics/combos):

I hope this will be a sucess please join!
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com

DCA Royal Colloseum Inter academies Tournament
Page 1 of 1