Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Registered the academy yet?
If u don't, its your chance.
Join the Dream Class, complete your wishs.
Dream Class Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inKuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! KaibacorppRegister
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» henry's gfx shop
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm by henryxp

» what are u listening at the moment
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm by henryxp

» the ban game
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm by henryxp

» Cyber Test Deck
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm by henryxp

» Sacred Creator of darkness
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm by henryxp

» DCA????????????????????????
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am by henryxp

» Level Game
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm by henryxp

» UNLEASH THE ZODIAC PT 1
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm by henryxp

» 3 word game
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm by henryxp

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Fred_deathmaster
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! Vote_lcap2Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! Voting_bar2Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_vote_rcap 
3E-hero neos
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! Vote_lcap2Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! Voting_bar2Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_vote_rcap 
henryxp
rubencarvalho
Sheodon
Yami-Malik
Dart_Himself
Atlus
mumakil
OverlordMMM

Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Male Mensagens : 150
Reputação : 4

Duelist
Duel Points: 200

Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! Empty
PostSubject: Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH!   Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Good Day folks, today I am going to show you the best deck ever made: Kuriboh OTK Deck!
Some of you think: «Kuriboh, he is weak, he only is on the game to be smashed». Guess what, he isn't Twisted Evil
Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! Wingedkuribohlv10dr04-en-ur-ueKuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! DP1-EN005
These cards are the main ones. I know, I know it is Winged Kuriboh and Winged Kuriboh LV10, but HEY! they are Kuribohs Very Happy
Well the Deck List is Here:

Deck( 40 )

Monsters( 20 )
3x Winged Kuriboh
3x Kuriboh
2x Winged Kuriboh LV10
2x Lava Golem
1x Marshmallon
1x Morphing Jar
1x Sangan
1x Spirit Reaper
2x Grinder Golem
1x Arana Force 0 - The Fool
2x Shining Angel
1x Mystic Tomato

Spells( 12 )
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
3x Transcendent Wings
3x The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
2x Pot of Avarice
1x Scapegoat
1x Multiply

Traps( 8 )
1x Magic Cylinder
3x Waboku
3x Nightmare Archfiends
1x Limit Reverse

Marshmallon Sprit Reaper and Arcana Foce 0 - The Fool are here to helping us «killing time», and they will be a Tribute to Nightmare Archfiends

Shining Angel is for searching Winged Kuriboh and Mystic Tomato is for Sangan

Sangan will help us searching Winged Kuriboh

The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh is to Special Summon Winged Kuriboh from your deck, on your opponent's Battle Phase and use Transcendent Wings to Secial Summon Winged Kuriboh LV10 and use his eff

Lava Golem and Grinder Golem are here to give to your opponent Attack Power to use Winged Kuriboh LV10 eff, especially Grinder Golem which gives you 2 Tokens to Tribute to Nightmare Archfiends

The Main Combo is: Your opponent has 2 or 1 monster with 2000 ATK Points, you use Nightmare Archfiends to give to your opponent 3 Tokens with 2000 ATK each. Next you use Flute of Summoning Kuriboh and BANG a Winged Kuriboh from nowhere. Your opponent enters in Battle Phase and then you use Transcendent Wings to Special Summon Winged Kuriboh LV10 and use it's eff, you know what it comes next: OTK

That's All from the Kuriboh OTK Deck!

Thx for Reading this!

diablo assassin cheerleader Blahblah
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH!   Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:42 pm

good arctile , great monsters, and awsome deck (I lost against it!).
I just think you could protect more your game with trap like threatning roar, negate attack, waboku, spirti barrier, the sanctuary in the sky , and so on, and cards to recycle like monster reincarnation so u dont fear to waste ur kuribohs by using them once again.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH!   Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Waboku it's the best to protect my LP and my monsters
Back to top Go down
Fred_deathmaster
Virtual Boss
Fred_deathmaster

Male Mensagens : 456
Reputação : 16

Duelist
Duel Points: 260

PostSubject: Re: Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH!   Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:10 pm

not really, imagine ur opponent activates Heavy, u activate the trap and no bp...end of the story...waboku can get screwed up.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamclassacademy.forumeiros.com
3E-hero neos
meta hater
3E-hero neos

Male Mensagens : 364
Reputação : 12

Duelist
Duel Points: 270

PostSubject: Re: Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH!   Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:40 pm

great deck and nice article did you know there are several ways to otk
with nightmare archfiends but this is the most awesome one cuz kuriboh pwnsxD
Back to top Go down
rubencarvalho
Fourth Espada
rubencarvalho

Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH!   Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:53 pm

ofc he pwns he is my avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH!   Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuriboh OTK Deck! YES KURIBOH!
Page 1 of 1